4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
When I entered the chessboard field, the white queen was already selected. But I couldn't select a target square. The only thing that worked was to leave the chessboard game field, and speaking with the man.

Screenshot from 2024-07-23 01-39-52.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DingoDonger1

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
I'm swapping the roles for the goblin quest part 2, instead of 'getting captured' you'll play as the gawblin aaand you'll have to wait and see what happens.
When the mission is succes from the Goblin's point of view, lore wise there has to be some kind of penetration.. right?

1722119405072.png 1722119382756.png

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I'm swapping the roles for the goblin quest part 2, instead of 'getting captured' you'll play as the gawblin aaand you'll have to wait and see what happens.
When the mission is succes from the Goblin's point of view, lore wise there has to be some kind of penetration.. right?

View attachment 3874281 View attachment 3874280
So there will be a forced sex scene and no way to avoid it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: johnyakuza1

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
So there will be a forced sex scene and no way to avoid it?
Just don't go inside the cave. Goblin can be avoided entirely. :unsure:

Also, the current goblin quest of getting captured is also forced on the MC, so I don't know why the fuss suddenly.

Love to see it! I hope we'll see more forced stuff/harassment/rape and there should be more of it. I can't wait to see some penetration (finally!)

• Haha
Reactions: denri2000

Sandrea_

Feb 23, 2019
This game has potential for real.

I dunno if I missed a lot of content but on second day, when I speak to dolly, she fall on the ground and never get back up.
I have no idea how to help her.

Can't wait for future updates.

• Red Heart

paphu08

Nov 8, 2019
Maybe it prolonged to next month again.
I have been waiting for this update for a while, hopefully everything is going as planned for the dev. It will be so sad to see this game also go abandoned like many other great projects have.

• Haha

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
HS2_2024-08-25-20-57-36-873.png
Maybe it prolonged to next month again.
I have been waiting for this update for a while, hopefully everything is going as planned for the dev. It will be so sad to see this game also go abandoned like many other great projects have.
August 2025 will be here soon enough :sneaky:

Sorry for the long wait between updates it's just that:
1. Creating everything, from writing, to making characters, to rendering sprites and scenes, to making parallax maps and last but not least making everything work in RPG Maker requires a ton of time and
2. I don't always have a ton of time to spare.

I could see myself doing this as some sort of secondary job, but it feels way too soon to think about that. Until then it's something that I have to do in my spare time.

There's some bugs that I still have to fix and some small interactions to implement, but then it should be good to go. So it might be on the verge, but august (this year) is still the goal. You'll have to start a new game when the update arrives, old saves won't work.

Thanks for your interest, comments and support.

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 3967091

1. Creating everything, from writing, to making characters, to rendering sprites and scenes, to making parallax maps and last but not least making everything work in RPG Maker requires a ton of time and

I could see myself doing this as some sort of secondary job, but it feels way too soon to think about that. Until then it's something that I have to do in my spare time.

There's some bugs that I still have to fix and some small interactions to implement, but then it should be good to go. So it might be on the verge, but august (this year) is still the goal. You'll have to start a new game when the update arrives, old saves won't work.

take ur time man and finish the update when you
feel like its done.

its just that we are eagerly waiting for the next version, since it looks very promising.
you can really feel that you put a lot of work and effort into it.
its kinda rare (for me atleast) that you enjoy besides the sexy stuff, also
the world,dialouge and atmosphere.

but still... could be ready tomorrow.

sebabol

Mar 12, 2023
View attachment 3967091

You mean next update in august?

• Haha

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Not surprised. Plugins will work well, or fuck everything up. There is no in-between. That's just the nature of code that exists to add features to software that couldn't originally do something.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes