4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheGlory

Nov 20, 2022
I got softlocked in the tavern on the night I got a new outfit, failed all 3 orders and when it was time to change, going to the wardrobe doesn't do anything so I can't leave.

Reactions: dfhkghdfegjtrfdk

dfhkghdfegjtrfdk

Jun 27, 2023
I got softlocked in the tavern on the night I got a new outfit, failed all 3 orders and when it was time to change, going to the wardrobe doesn't do anything so I can't leave.

I have this as well. I noticed a few other minor bugs. I think the asset used when something disappears is not correct for me it always appears like the MC sleeping. If you have the frog before the doctor visit the frog is the lead and I dont know how to remove it or what it does yet. Less important but I did notice if you save during the chess puzzle it breaks it entirely.

The above being said this is still great and fun to play. Good job!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CozyFantasyCorruption-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
Damn I know why this happens, I'll upload a fixed version soon.

>>the asset used when something disappears is not correct for me it always appears like the MC sleeping<<
I don't quite understand, could you share a screenshot?
The frog thing should be an easy fix (he only has a real purpose in the second goblin cave)

Thanks for letting me know!

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: johnyakuza1

dfhkghdfegjtrfdk

Jun 27, 2023
I figured out the frog thing and yeah it was on me for getting distracted and doing things in a weird order.

I think I have completed everything in the game so far but the quests dont appear to update? I dont know how to talk to my mother after Grace has left town early.

I will include an image of the issue I mentioned above. At the second stage of the day the father leaves the house and for me doesnt disapear but becomes a nude girl.

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
I figured out the frog thing and yeah it was on me for getting distracted and doing things in a weird order.

I think I have completed everything in the game so far but the quests dont appear to update? I dont know how to talk to my mother after Grace has left town early.

I will include an image of the issue I mentioned above. At the second stage of the day the father leaves the house and for me doesnt disapear but becomes a nude girl.
Funny bug, used to be an 'empty character' which now got filled in by that sprite.
Fixed the quest for future players as it's no longer possible (you used to end the first day by talking to mom, now it's with the demon and dad)

Fixed for future players, if you downloaded the game already and experience this bug, interact with the LEFT piece of wood in the basement. The right one is for fixing if you accidently interact with the left one without having the bug, easy peasy right?

Hey the game has a problem it starts in a blacked in windowed mode and and putting it in fullscreen does not fix it
I haven't heard of this problem before. Do other RPG Maker games work on your device?

Patched version is available in the original post.

Reactions: johnyakuza1

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
first of all, finally its here!:)

secondly, i havnt played everything by now, but i want to give some feedback on the bugs i found so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

will play it again tomorrow and will give some more feedback on the update when i did everything + potential more bugs when i encounter them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingoDonger1

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cozy Fantasy: Corruption [v0.2] [DingoDonger1]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- -

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and eric78

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The chessgame is still as incomprehensible. What the f**k is expected of me, with those two green squares. Must I drag a piece? Must I click it and then click a target? Must I play until I win or lose it? Do I play white or black?

Can somebody please explain that game to me!

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
The update is looking huge, good job dev!

The chessgame is still as incomprehensible. What the f**k is expected of me, with those two green squares. Must I drag a piece? Must I click it and then click a target? Must I play until I win or lose it? Do I play white or black?

Can somebody please explain that game to me!
I've posted the solution a few pages before. Check here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DingoDonger1
Jan 17, 2021
dolores' standing image stayed on the right side of the screen during the doctor's appointment so i couldn't see her face or breasts. that's the only bug i've had that hasn't already been reported (naked girl where i picked the plant is the only other one i've encountered so far but that's a known issue)
i like the new intro and the new quests! having a hell of a time with the goblin + arrows but i'm also lazy lol

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes