4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
sure it can be, but look at the mini games in this game, u can really see that the dev put
a lot of work into them, especially for an rpg game.
And then there come some people who say "pls let me skip, i only wanna see nudes".
its kinda rude to the dev, who tries his best to make unique minigames/content.
I get that, and I don't think it's rude at all. I tried playing the games and they are fun, for a while until you get tired of failing all the time. So, an option to bypass is not too big of a request, if it keeps the one's who want to go on from giving up altogether. I think it would actually garner even more support and keep a bigger player base.

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Hell, I'd be all for skipping minigames... If there is already a complete save or NG+.
My worry is, that if the dev does include a way to skip minigames, they won't put in as much effort if they think more than half the community won't bother playing them. If anything, I'd much rather see them work on the existing ones and improve on the criticisms than give up completely.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
RPGs didn't start out with minigames blocking players' path. Players wanted to immerse themselves in a different world, have experiences related to that world and overcome challenges that suited that world. Finding treasure, supplies and dealing with aggressors all made sense. I don't know who first came up with the idea of unrelated games interrupting that experience but I can tell from the comments I see all over this site that I am not the only one who thinks they are an unwelcome distraction.
I appreciate the developer's hard work and don't want to hurt their feelings. The game is interesting and looks great, but perhaps the minigames could be made to auto unlock after a number of failed attempts or replaced with challenges that enhance the storyline instead of interrupting it.

Last edited:
Reactions: i cookie.you

Crazyyy

Oct 1, 2021
hello i have a problem all the anime scenes(toilet break, goblin, bath,...) make me bug the game and i have a black screen and i'm forced to turn off the game this means that i can't advance in the game

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
hello i have a problem all the anime scenes(toilet break, goblin, bath,...) make me bug the game and i have a black screen and i'm forced to turn off the game this means that i can't advance in the game
Apple/mac doesn't play the webm's correctly. If you are on Windows try this (thank klnlknkjb):
The problem was the Hardware acceleration (from Nw.js), so I opened the JSON. File (note file) called: package.
and I replaced the text : *chromiun_args* with "disable-gpu". And that fixes the problem.

Reactions: klnlknkjb
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes