4.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jan 17, 2021
dolores' standing image stayed on the right side of the screen during the doctor's appointment so i couldn't see her face or breasts. that's the only bug i've had that hasn't already been reported (naked girl where i picked the plant is the only other one i've encountered so far but that's a known issue)
i like the new intro and the new quests! having a hell of a time with the goblin + arrows but i'm also lazy lol
got stuck doing the waitress job in the new outfit for the first time. i delivered the drinks but when i talk to the bartender he tells me to give the drinks to the customers. i talk to the customers and they react like i've forgotten their drinks. if i change into my regular clothes it says i should change into my uniform.

Reactions: grrrra12

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
how do you find verena?
She's hiding somewhere in the village.

It's not about the solution; the issue I have is how to operate it.
When you're on top of the right piece, interact with it, then interact with the right square the piece should move to (default interaction key is W)
>chess puzzles only have one solution so there's only one right piece and square

I found a workaround. Just go to the toilet next to the home.
Nice find, fixed it for future versions.

i got this after second bath solo and now idk what to do to find new scens
1725871347858.png
This image should be displayed after the (zooming) animation and get replaced as you continue the dialogue, but you are getting stuck on it? I'm hopeful that reloading, autosave or otherwise, could fix this.

got stuck doing the waitress job in the new outfit for the first time. i delivered the drinks but when i talk to the bartender he tells me to give the drinks to the customers. i talk to the customers and they react like i've forgotten their drinks. if i change into my regular clothes it says i should change into my uniform.
Definitely something wrong here. I'll have to see what's causing this. Might require a different approach/script so it won't break again with future additions (customers and bartender have upwards of 10 event pages already).

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
When I delivered the orders in the pub wearing the new dress, and go to the pub owner, he tells me to go see people to take their orders. But when I talk to them, they complain that they never received it.

Sep 29, 2019
For me the same Bug Tavern dont work reach the new Clothes and i get in a loop that the owner say me always to take the orders but if i do it a second time after deliver all Drinks the people say i have forgot the drinks and i get 3-4 Mistakes
And then a question is there any Sex in this game or is to early?Until now i see only the scene with the Goblin and the blowjob nothing morer the sister was playing with a boy behind a House and thegirl in the left House had Sex 1 time with a customer but nothing for the MC until now that Bath seams even to be stuck reach the 3 Event and even that is in a loop now
oh and the Goblin Quest the second part with the arrows is to difficult the Arrows fly to fast for me impossible to doge them if i dont see them comming

Last edited:
Reactions: DingoDonger1

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 4013042
Overview:
Imagine a cozy fantasy life in a cozy fantasy world where demons, knights, adventurers and magic exist. A place where quests are plentiful and the impossible could be within reach. A place where even an ordinary girl can shape the future.

This game is an RPG with a focus on exploration, characters and puzzles - no turn-based combat involved. The events take place through the eyes of different characters, but most of the time you control the female protag. Progress by engaging with the world: talk to people, visit places, solve things and commit to honing your skills and mastering the craft.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-08
Release Date: 2024-09-08
Developer: DingoDonger1 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Length: ± 50min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DingoDonger1, so glad to see the new update. I was always thinking about this game and the sisters (such cuties). The demon girl at the start is a nice addition. I hope we see her in the game. Before I forget, can you darken the nipples on the girls (seems like all the girls), they are almost non-existent. Will there be any sis on sis action somewhere in the game? (would be wonderful). I think you said that the girls were going to try and steal the goblin girls away from their captors at some point. Just starting the game again and wanted to say hi. Do you think the next version will come out faster? It was a long wait for this one. I would like to say that the mini games should have about 3 tries and then an automatic pass. (truthfully, mini games can be a drain, especially for us older players)

DingoDonger1

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2024
1725895622631.png
I hear you, the speed of the arrows has been changed in the first part.
If you die to one of the arrows then that one gets delayed, makes it easier.

so what i can do bcs i have broken save and i dont rly want play again from start
Press F12 to open the developer tools, enter this command in the console '$gameScreen.erasePicture(1);'
Hope that works.

Fixed the tavern bug, uploading now.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Great update DingoDonger1, it has much content that makes up for the time it took. If you can really churn out updates like these regularly, I can certainly say you'd get a lot of eyes on your game.

There is just one feedback I'd like to point out:

Last edited:

King Thanos

Aug 25, 2024
She's hiding somewhere in the village.

When you're on top of the right piece, interact with it, then interact with the right square the piece should move to (default interaction key is W)
>chess puzzles only have one solution so there's only one right piece and square

Nice find, fixed it for future versions.

View attachment 4015474
This image should be displayed after the (zooming) animation and get replaced as you continue the dialogue, but you are getting stuck on it? I'm hopeful that reloading, autosave or otherwise, could fix this.

Definitely something wrong here. I'll have to see what's causing this. Might require a different approach/script so it won't break again with future additions (customers and bartender have upwards of 10 event pages already).
where in the village? i couldn’t find her and ive tried all times a day

Jan 17, 2021
besides the bug reports (there were so many naked people just laying around after a while) i do want to add that the little details and npc interactions add so much to the game. i love all the animals especially; they're so funny. i really like the mini-games. the chess one might be a little too hard but the rest are excellent.
oh another very small bug: after talking to the guy staring at the river there was a "!" that wouldn't go away after he left. (yet another very fun npc interaction)

QuiteQuiet

May 2, 2023
Found a bug.
Repeatable: Yes.
Trigger: Popup "Green Herb Added to Inventory."
Event: Find green herb near northern waterfall (Flower Jump Power section).
Continuity issues: None. Visual only. Game still functions like normal.
Persistance: Remains even after leaving area.
Additional Notes: Same bug appears during another quest. Possibly something to do with event triggers/switches?
Proof: 1725925013955.png 1725926619539.png

Last edited:

JNev

Aug 17, 2022
I was looking for a female protagonist game and checked that game here. It has potential, some cute characters and funny moments, but it seems to have some flaws in story and courruption system.
Right now it seems like a doing the same side quest every day and hope to get new scenes. That could be okay, but although sometimes corruption points appear, I can't really see what they do with the MC. I'm not even sure if corruption points are really necessary for events of if there are alternate routes for a pure (resisting) MC. I don't see a love interest in the game. With that, I'm not sure if I can play a lesbian path or will the MC just corrupted by every man in town?

Because some locations are only opened at evening I even don't know how to spent my time in the town in the morning / afternoon. I like the animation when Dolly dress herself. I like that she has different clothes for different locations. I like most scenes with Dolly's panty provide a cameltoe. But besides the side quest events the game is a too early stage to offer more entertaiment.

There is the unfinished quest with Angourie which DingoDonger1 mentioned that need a rework. It's a good example why the game doesn't work well for me. I don't get a good connection with Dolly and her motivation. When Dolly is invited she ends up with Angourie in bed and she makes her cum. Why would Dolly let her do that to her? From the start of the game she is more an innocent person. The quest was introduced as a ritual, but in the end she just drinks tee that makes her horny, I guess. Is there an alternative route, if she refuses to take part or is that a dead end for the player?

As a suggestion, I would create that quest in multiple layers.
First step. Introduce Dolly to the club or whatever Angourie would call that. Get Dolly's courisity when she watches a ceremony in which everybody (except her) is undressed and has painted their bodies and praise a goddess of fertility. (maybe there is a phallus or a big breasted statue somewhere ... or a futa goddess, for example). Then Angourie offers the liquid that she squirts and mix it with the male members cum. Then she mix it with the herbs and she creates a potion that helps women to get pregnant or something.
Second step. Dolly get's part of the ritual, but is too shy to undress. Angourie takes her to a room alone and seduces her. She fingers her and totally gets excited by Dolly's pussy juice. She gives her an orgasm, but she realize that she needs much more.
Third step is to let Dolly attend on the rituals, maybe to a point where she can sacrifice her virginity for creating an even stronger potion. Maybe this could be also connected with her sister who has to take place for her at some point.

I haven't played long enough to find all quests (like the chess game, the doctor scenes or the goblin that could have sex with her). I think it would be important to make Dolly's motivation understandable. If a scene is about her first time or if she gets molested, she should resist instead let it just happen, for example. Instead of only show corruption maybe there could appear a menu that shows her body status.

Last edited:

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I love what you are doing with your game. It's for sure, you have us players (our desires) in your frame of thinking. It is easy to see that this game will be a lot of fun. I would love to see the girls in the family go to work at the tavern or bathhouse where shenanigans like groping, molesting and downright out sex can happen, for a price. Their barmaid outfits should get sluttier as corruption increases. A mod for family fun should be available if not included. How about getting a family pet?? Working at a stable could prove to be very interesting and fulfilling.

I tried to jump the flowers to the other side of the river, but using the shift and arrow keys all I got her to do was jump up.
There should be a way to fade the textbox, and a quest log and stats counter including corruption and sex. How about if they have to live with Auntie, then Auntie (pimps), puts the girls to work servicing gentlemen who cum to visit?

Loved the goblin girls at the sellers tent, keep that action going. Maybe, on of the really cute goblin girls can run away and the girls hide her and adopt her as family. (dad would love to get some of that green nookie).
Just food for thought. Love the characters and the scenery. This is going to be a great game. Stay focused my friend.
I agree completely; love your ideas Cutie! I particularly love tavern and bathhouse groping
:love: and yes, there should be corruption with consequences as it progresses.
It should be be an unwritten rule among all developers that there should always be some means to toggle the textbox on and off. It's incredibly shortsighted to forget this.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes