5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

anonymousboi98

Jul 21, 2019
Is it possible to post the new works and updates of Creambee? Taking a look at the author's , it seems that there's a lot that hasn't been posted yet.
You can try checking the rules if you can. We'd definitely appreciate more recent works and updates, but I'm not sure if that is strictly handled by the OP and whoever provides it.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
You can try checking the rules if you can. We'd definitely appreciate more recent works and updates, but I'm not sure if that is strictly handled by the OP and whoever provides it.
last i checked theres no rule against it, if theres more stuff thats not in the OP people just post it in the replies and it gets added to the OP later

Reactions: Oxiton and Iru78645

anonymousboi98

Jul 21, 2019
I'm not sure if there's any new games from Creambee, but it does look like there's a hallowEnGIRL project that they have goin'.

dawda1

Apr 22, 2017
Kaijuicy is still being worked on and hallowEnGIRL is a project that they've started working on, probably a smaller game, i'd wager it'll be out some time before halloween.

Colt Zero

Mar 8, 2019
Just want to mention, I've attempted making mods for some of Creambee's games in the past,
but never really finished any of them. Stupid me made multiple attempts at Princess Pipe Trapped
while the game was still going through updates, most of them kinda half-assed. The one I did the
most work on was 1.0, having not realized it was super outdated. I mostly just focused on amping
up the cum in mouth stuff. Bit of a fetish of mine. Randomized shot count, made it so it can take
multiple swallows to drink it all down, and doesn't always finish swallowing, etc...
Untitled.png
Untitled2.png

Also did quite a bit with Open Bar. Kind of a fetishy mod. Best description I can think of is...
Keep in mind with the Open Bar one there, no drinking animation was even in there originally. The glass
just sat there doing nothing. I modded all of that in.

I think y'all might be seeing the trend here.

If you want me to post these modded swf's, just ask. As it stands, they were never completed and
are somewhat buggy, with some issues caused by the flash decompiler I used, and not just me.

Last edited:

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
If you want me to post these modded swf's, just ask. As it stands, they were never completed and
are somewhat buggy, with some issues caused by the flash decompiler I used, and not just me.
if you've got them post them, it doesnt look like this threads gonna get updated soon so it'll be nice to have something new here

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
Does anyone have the newest version of Sunshine Gal? I only found v3.0 but I saw on Patreon that there is a 3.5v

Reactions: Smithe
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes