5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Dixen Chix

May 13, 2019
Anyone know the Changelog for BTS 3.6?

Edit: Never mind, it tells you at the beginning. It's doggy style interactive

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
One more thing I just had a thought about, I think it'd be nice if there was a third stage of undress between removing her top and being totally naked where the semi-transparent pant legs are removed, but she keeps the black underwear on. Dunno how possible that would be though, maybe her bottom is a single object or whatever.

Jul 20, 2017
Tysm for takin care of us everytime ~ lol <3 just hoped the orgasm meter would fill auto on the x2 speed a similar system to to PPT so u can jerk off freely instead of workin stuff with the mouse i suffer as right hand user lol
Yeah bradda same here. Maybe creambee will add an auto feature sometime in the future.

Reactions: BigGuy4You

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Hi there, great work on getting all of these.

However, is there a performance version of SSB v3.0? My machine is lagging behind even on lower quality settings.

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
He's said that he wants to finish Kaijuicy so he can get on making another game similar to SSG, since apparently they got into slight legal trouble due to the girl being one of the pokemon lasses and whatnot, so he can't work on it anymore but he wants to make another game like SSG. That's what he's told me when I asked him what happened so Im not sure if it's true or not.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Anyone know the names of these princesses from Princess Pipe Trapped? >
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first and second are Pauline using her recent Odyssey redesign. The second is simply a gyaru variant. The third image is Booete, a variant of the Bowsette design that spawned up and like Bowsette, is not an official character.

• Love
Reactions: ReconLegend
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes