5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
the Adobe's flash projector
no idea why the file's suddenly marked as virus, it's literally just the standalone projector zipped, but alr
would've linked to the original download but Adobe has gotten rid of it

brownbear1899

Nov 21, 2021
Does anyone know any other threads for artists like Creambee on this site who make flash games or videos with popular nintendo/anime characters? I also follow JXH33 and Space Panda but wondering if anyone knows artists of similar quality

infernal720

Nov 7, 2021
Does anyone know any other threads for artists like Creambee on this site who make flash games or videos with popular nintendo/anime characters? I also follow JXH33 and Space Panda but wondering if anyone knows artists of similar quality
Wish there were more people who made games like Creambee's, i like Sunspotanimations, Regulus and tHoodie's games but they're not very similar

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
new post is up on patreon but from the header it looks like zelda wont be finished this month but maybe someone can confirm?

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
new post is up on patreon but from the header it looks like zelda wont be finished this month but maybe someone can confirm?

Just an update post so Zelda still ain't here. Only a few tiny additions to the flash game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Been 2 weeks with no new comments here. I see that Creambee revealed Sadako images for halloween.

Can we get a summary of that please? Thank you. :)

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Been 2 weeks with no new comments here. I see that Creambee revealed Sadako images for halloween.

Can we get a summary of that please? Thank you. :)
I don't feel like regurgitating everything Creambee says on patreon or getting 20 images to properly display here, so just check kemono.party which I help keep updated. TLDR is Zelda is almost done with just her voice clips left to add in and Halloween's Sadako project is going smoothly.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes