3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So do you have to play through the bug stuff to get to the new content?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So do you have to play through the bug stuff to get to the new content?
Yeah, you could turn on 'Skip unseen' in the setting menu then hold control until you get to the 3rd girl with the dog if you really don't want to see the stuff before that.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Fuck. This is hot and disgusting at the same time...

+ Very nice HS renders, HQ and all

- I hate insects, worms and all that

I'm on the verge of puking. I wish the dev would use his tremendous talent for something less disgusting. xD If you're into this stuff, this is probably as good as it gets. But it's not for me.

Reactions: Maid Lain

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
New girl is nowhere near as attractive as the other 2, disappointing.

Reactions: Camer

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks for the update! The new chapter is not so "strong" like the 2 previous. Anyway will wait for the new updates)

Reactions: Camer

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone managed to download? I did other downloads here on f95, including today and it was normal, this mega ta link oscillating too much.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Not really a game, as you don't have a chooice to do anything. Just basically a cg set with background story as text. I do enjoy the animations though.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Probably the best honey select artwork I've seen on this site. All others use generic characters and assets. Unfortunately bestiality just isn't my kind of thing. I hope the dev puts his talents into another game in the future but good luck on this one.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...well...dont know how to say it, but part 1 was far better than this...and i dont even talk about the unpretty girl...
Dogs are so common in beast genre, it got quite boring and in this game very disappointing. After the innovative part 1 i never expected this game to fall to the lowest root of the genre...i hoped for more strange creatures or at least uncommon animals...to be fair, the grafic is still better than most of this genre and the blowjob was nice, but the "story" of part 2 was no story and well, only a dog...i really hope you push your standards again to past levels or even higher ^^

Reactions: Pogo123 and Camer
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes