3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hmm...well...dont know how to say it, but part 1 was far better than this...and i dont even talk about the unpretty girl...
Dogs are so common in beast genre, it got quite boring and in this game very disappointing. After the innovative part 1 i never expected this game to fall to the lowest root of the genre...i hoped for more strange creatures or at least uncommon animals...to be fair, the grafic is still better than most of this genre and the blowjob was nice, but the "story" of part 2 was no story and well, only a dog...i really hope you push your standards again to past levels or even higher ^^
In my opinion a great comment and I totally agree!

It’s not meant to be rude just constructive criticism cause we know you can better

Reactions: 4uk4a

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Virulenz Pogo123
Yuji is actually a separate comic from Creature Get! that Nitely made. That's why it's not connected to Creature Get! chapters 1 & 2 and why it's shorter than the first release of the game, since it's only one chapter. I wanted to include it in this game though since it's too short at the moment to make a separate game for. Also there's like over 15 posts in this thread saying to add dog bestiality to the game, so I figured it wouldn't be too out of place in the game.

Android Version Please :(
There's an unofficial android port on the previous page and linked in the downloads.

i got some error, help me guys :(
Try extracting the game to your desktop instead of wherever you did previously.

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Akutagawa

Nov 9, 2018
Virulenz Pogo123
Yuji is actually a separate comic from Creature Get! that Nitely made. That's why it's not connected to Creature Get! chapters 1 & 2 and why it's shorter than the first release of the game, since it's only one chapter. I wanted to include it in this game though since it's too short at the moment to make a separate game for. Also there's like over 15 posts in this thread saying to add dog bestiality to the game, so I figured it wouldn't be too out of place in the game.

There's an unofficial android port on the previous page and linked in the downloads.

Try extracting the game to your desktop instead of wherever you did previously.
Yeah but always Crush :( i cant play it.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
Here is my android port of Creature Get 0.2
Oof, beat me to it. Nice. Did you get the menu working at the bottom of the screen? I can't figure out for the life of me how to show that.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Oof, beat me to it. Nice. Did you get the menu working at the bottom of the screen? I can't figure out for the life of me how to show that.
The quick menu that's like Back, Menu, Skip, Pref, etc? In screens.rpy this needs to be set to true:
Python:
$ quick_menu = False
But I don't think that needs to be set to true for it to show on android, only on desktop, but idk.

ZenithTempo

Feb 20, 2019
The quick menu that's like Back, Menu, Skip, Pref, etc? In screens.rpy this needs to be set to true:
Python:
$ quick_menu = False
But I don't think that needs to be set to true for it to show on android, only on desktop, but idk.
yea its weird on the android versions. I think the UI scaling for it has to be changed to fit the different screen sizes.

Reactions: Valronn

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Cant figure out how to save, tried pressing all the obvious stuff on my phone and tapping, swiping ect but it doesnt work.

Last edited:

Kratzeis

Apr 11, 2017
Well all i can say is, i like the game there a not many games that got this kind of style keep on working i really enjoyed it

sarashi

May 4, 2018
it really does look good as a game but have they stopped temporarily with the developing ?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
it really does look good as a game but have they stopped temporarily with the developing ?
I believe Nitely will be releasing Chapter 3 this week.

Nitely posted
update~
Hi guys!

The next installment of Creature Get! is nearly here~

I had planned to release around this time, however I have just gotten a hold of some new slime assets! I will also be using a new belly inflation. This one is especially made for the insect's long tentacle invasion ʘ‿ʘ I am sure you will like the way it looks~

I am in the process of adding/replacing. Once this is complete, I will do a quality check on everything, especially on animations. Look forward to it!

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes