3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I believe Nitely will be releasing Chapter 3 this week.

Nitely posted
update~
Hi guys!

The next installment of Creature Get! is nearly here~

I had planned to release around this time, however I have just gotten a hold of some new slime assets! I will also be using a new belly inflation. This one is especially made for the insect's long tentacle invasion ʘ‿ʘ I am sure you will like the way it looks~

I am in the process of adding/replacing. Once this is complete, I will do a quality check on everything, especially on animations. Look forward to it!
There's zero way Nitely is done with the canine right? I mean that was barely anything.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
There's zero way Nitely is done with the canine right? I mean that was barely anything.
Nitely said there will be more of the doggo. The last update to the game added Yuji - Chapter 1 and Yuji is technically a separate comic from Creature Get!, but I wanted to add it to the game cuz it fits the main theme of the game I guess lol. Nitely is working on Creature Get! - Chapter 3 right now so there won't be any of Yuji in the next update. Chapter 3 will have Saiko (explorer from CG! chapter 1) and a new creature.

Also even though I don't like posting patron-only content, I'll post some of his latest patreon post here just so you guys know that he isn't dead and is still working on the project lol.

Nitely posted

Hi guys,

First, I want to say really sorry for the delay.

I ran into some technical issues while animating the tentacle model I originally planned to use. Basically, the tentacle would break in various locations during animation. Because of this I had to scrap most of the scenes I had already made. This includes the animations.

I didn't want to change up the creature this deep into the project, so I was a bit stuck until I figured out a way to get a working tentacle for animations.

Fortunately, I made a tentacle by hand, which also has a nice pumping action! You can see a preview of how it works in the GIF above. It's also longer than pictured.

---
I also plan to hold a poll regarding what kind of artworks you would like to see as well. Such as more creature artworks (new creatures, previously shown creatures, or random artworks with/without creatures etc.) I will also definitely be posting a lot of artworks once CG!3 has been released!

Once again, I apologize for the delay! CG!3 is still on the way.

*Also I have added a preview picture of something I plan to do for Halloween! It's a short comic featuring a humanoid monster and perhaps the new girl I showcased earlier. Animations are already mostly done. I'm hoping! to get the short ready for Halloween.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Nitely said there will be more of the doggo. The last update to the game added Yuji - Chapter 1 and Yuji is technically a separate comic from Creature Get!, but I wanted to add it to the game cuz it fits the main theme of the game I guess lol. Nitely is working on Creature Get! - Chapter 3 right now so there won't be any of Yuji in the next update. Chapter 3 will have Saiko (explorer from CG! chapter 1) and a new creature.
As long as it still planned waiting is nothing.

Hancock

Jul 24, 2018
I love this game.
But the plurality of bad characters I hope to focus on one person
Need add some options
Also you need to add some tasks
Also you need to sequence the events

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes