4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I wish if they instead showed the little aliens as the babies as a result of the intercourse with the bigger subspecies. It seems kinda odd that such little aliens would overpower her (a bounty hunter) into submission.
Just played the first part and i have to agree with you,even if it's a hentai the first scene doesn't make sense three aliens of 40 centimeters were able to push to the ground a adult woman without any trick and rape her without any reaction from her was a little too idiotic,when she is in the ground they are not even reatraining her arms,she could easily punch or something instead of only moaning for them to stop

Last edited:

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
What's the difference between version 1.0 and 1.5 are they different or same with some patch?

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Ah shit I keep seeing videos of this in xvideos I wonder if there's a complete compilation of this in there. That file size is unjustifiable for a 2d scene viewer

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
In the download of Part 1 and 2 are mp3 videos of the scenes. If you look for gifs go to e-hentai.org.
I assume that's why the file size is so large because there's practically two of every animation in that archive. With that in mind is there a download for just the video files?

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
I assume that's why the file size is so large because there's practically two of every animation in that archive. With that in mind is there a download for just the video files?
Why dont you download the file in the thread and delete the rest?

Dec 15, 2020
Had some problems with word wrapping after trying this on a new computer, if anyone else is having this problem you need the following font:

Some UI elements are also not correctly placed/spaced without this font:

Reactions: magnaseadas

Alguien789

Aug 27, 2018
For those wondering, you have to go to Control panel > Language and Region > Region > Administrative > Change Language for no Unicode programs to Japanese.

That's how I fixed the launching error

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes