4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

BigGucciPanda

Sep 29, 2020
Anyone else having problems with text not consistently appearing during the sex scenes?

Edit:
The voice line subtitles are now working after i downloaded the patch (you can find it a couple pages back), but for 1.52 its still doesnt work. Maybe because the translation was for 1.5 not for 1.52

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
Anyone else having problems with text not consistently appearing during the sex scenes?

Edit:
The voice line subtitles are now working after i downloaded the patch (you can find it a couple pages back), but for 1.52 its still doesnt work. Maybe because the translation was for 1.5 not for 1.52
The original game only supplied text for certain sex scenes, the rest would have to be translated via voice, which takes a lot more time and effort. The voice line patch was done by someone else running the voice lines through a speech-to-text service then MTL-ing it. The work is appreciated, but the text is awkward IMO. For the second game I transcribed the voice lines myself before MTL-ing and tweaking, which I have started for 1 + 1.5, but got massively sidetracked.

I'm still planning on releasing a translation for the updated version with working/more readable voice lines, but I might not get around to it for another month.

Oct 31, 2017
The original game only supplied text for certain sex scenes, the rest would have to be translated via voice, which takes a lot more time and effort. The voice line patch was done by someone else running the voice lines through a speech-to-text service then MTL-ing it. The work is appreciated, but the text is awkward IMO. For the second game I transcribed the voice lines myself before MTL-ing and tweaking, which I have started for 1 + 1.5, but got massively sidetracked.

I'm still planning on releasing a translation for the updated version with working/more readable voice lines, but I might not get around to it for another month.
youre a god

Lagtagg12

Jan 24, 2021
Hi guys, so recently I've been having problems to run the games, I run them with locate emulator and I changed the system region to japan but still doesn't work, wondering if you could help me.
error2.png
I fixed it by deleting the datasc.ksd and datasu.ksd, the files were corrupted or something

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Totalage

soxsummer

Mar 14, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue with the resolution? I can't find a way to properly edit it in the Japanese

Totalage

Mar 13, 2018
I use w8, the game does not start and I try to use the EMULATOR 2.5.0.1 and it does not work either :(

Aug 3, 2020
am i missing something when i load sennainari it opens a blue box and thats all if i load the other japanese text it loads a box with japanese text? can some help? i can play the 2nd one but not is one. i seen i need a emulator but i know notting about that and dont know what to download.

Last edited:

MaxPride

May 17, 2020
For launch u need Locale emulator(location Japanese) Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_1.jpg and the path to the folder should not contain any letters other than English!

qorl55

May 23, 2018
Is there supposed to almost no subtitles during the sex animations? She keeps talking a lot but barely any subtitles

wolfhound

Apr 4, 2019
View attachment 1493570

Overview:
In an age where humanity can freely travel, explore and perform commerce across the galaxy...
There was a hunter flying around the cosmos performing tasks.
One day, on a mission, her ship is infiltrated by unidentified creatures and the busty hunter girl is in danger of...!?
analyzed or analysed

Thread Updated: 2021-11-10
Release Date: 2021-04-03
Developer: Arekara4nen - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.52
Language: Japanese, English (MTL)
Translator: Qismyfavouriteletter - gingembron0
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:
files seemed to be corrupt

Reactions: Dujanvlahovitch

Tederon

Jan 10, 2023
Tried running both games (v1.0 and 1.52) and none of them seem to work. I have several errors. Any ideas?

Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
change the region it still does not open, is there any mod already configured to work without changing the region?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes