4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Yes, go to Japan and fight to remove their censorship law:HideThePain::FacePalm:

In other news, aren't these games still MTLed? Glad the 2nd one is up.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Nah the english is pretty good imo. It's better than other games with poetry instead. I just "played" the game half way but this doesn't contain NTR because the girl seem ok with the everyday sex and she's not cheating anyone.

Dec 15, 2020
I guess the version that got posted doesn't have the additional patch for the voice lines.

The author released an updated and combined version of 1+1.5 in an updated engine that I've been meaning to apply my patch to, but I've been lazy and I'll basically have to copy-paste all the text over again. I should have it done this weekend, and I'll include a cleaned-up version of the voice lines too.

If you can't wait, the voice line patch is in these posts: 1.0 and 1.52

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Also don't know if it's because of the local, but trying to change the voice volume on this one causes the game to soft lock requiring you to end it with the task manager. Or maybe that's just me and my multi monitor setup? >.>

Dec 15, 2020
Also don't know if it's because of the local, but trying to change the voice volume on this one causes the game to soft lock requiring you to end it with the task manager. Or maybe that's just me and my multi monitor setup? >.>
You're right, I'm getting that bug too with this version and the unpatched original (single and double monitor). It's fixed in the updated version that I plan to upload this weekend.

ben7898

Mar 3, 2018
is there a way to remove censorship?
It depends on the game, there japanese games that have censorship but people find the way to remove it modding the game files.
an explamle of this is this

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Whew, I forgot the name of the developer of these VNs and could never find them. Makes some very adorable heroines and then promptly presents them losing to the dick and being taken advantage of. What a treat to see it in edited MTL. looking forward to it.

Gyattago

Formerly 'AnimeLegend'
Jan 15, 2021
I guess the version that got posted doesn't have the additional patch for the voice lines.

The author released an updated and combined version of 1+1.5 in an updated engine that I've been meaning to apply my patch to, but I've been lazy and I'll basically have to copy-paste all the text over again. I should have it done this weekend, and I'll include a cleaned-up version of the voice lines too.

If you can't wait, the voice line patch is in these posts: 1.0 and 1.52
so where do i have to upload this patch? and if i do would i get the texts in animated scenes as well?

Edit: Nvm, these patches are already a part of my game, is there any way to get the text scenes in animations

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
I wish if they instead showed the little aliens as the babies as a result of the intercourse with the bigger subspecies. It seems kinda odd that such little aliens would overpower her (a bounty hunter) into submission.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes