Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I wonder if anyone is working on translating the voices for the scenes without subs of the other ones in the series, since the first part got it done. It really adds to the overall feel of it.

Reactions: fatbastard11

gingembron0

Aug 15, 2021
OK, I've done what I can, here's it is!

1.0:

1.5:

Just need to replace the respective files in the game installs (the 1.5 files are much smaller because all the movies/voice lines are in a seperate .xp3 file, whereas 1.0 has them all in the one file).

Note that I don't know if these will work with the 1.01 + 1.5 combined version of the game, as I'm not able to test that, but they should work A-OK for the standalone versions.
EDIT: So, these will NOT work with the most recent update to these games that came around the release of the sequel, I'll try to update these sometime in the future.

There are a couple menu elements and the character names that I couldn't for the life of me find out where their strings were stored (couldn't find the variable names in a search of all the data files, could be that they are stored in the executable?).

Also, like I mentioned before, this isn't a complete translation. The voice lines in the animated scenes can have subtitles added to them if someone can help translate the voice lines, let me know if you can help with this!

Lastly, this is my first translation, so let me know if there's anything that I can improve upon/if I'm following the proper forum rules.
I've continued on your work for the 1.5 :

I've used the same methods as I did for the first game so the translation can be improved, if anyone know how to improve the translation let me know.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
OK, I've done what I can, here's it is!

1.0:

1.5:

Just need to replace the respective files in the game installs (the 1.5 files are much smaller because all the movies/voice lines are in a seperate .xp3 file, whereas 1.0 has them all in the one file).

Note that I don't know if these will work with the 1.01 + 1.5 combined version of the game, as I'm not able to test that, but they should work A-OK for the standalone versions.
EDIT: So, these will NOT work with the most recent update to these games that came around the release of the sequel, I'll try to update these sometime in the future.

There are a couple menu elements and the character names that I couldn't for the life of me find out where their strings were stored (couldn't find the variable names in a search of all the data files, could be that they are stored in the executable?).

Also, like I mentioned before, this isn't a complete translation. The voice lines in the animated scenes can have subtitles added to them if someone can help translate the voice lines, let me know if you can help with this!

Lastly, this is my first translation, so let me know if there's anything that I can improve upon/if I'm following the proper forum rules.
Thanks for the update and translations.
Voice lines work for 1.5 and 2 but it does not work for part 1. Did I do something wrong? I replaced the dataxmp file in the game main folder

Wellkun

Oct 18, 2021