Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

Dec 15, 2020
These aren't really games per se, more like visual novels, so there's no interaction except advancing the dialogue, and there's an auto-play mode so you can basically make the game into a movie if you want.

LuckyLewd

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have a link updated of the first game v1.05 and v1.55? I just know both of them bug fixes and updated to a new engine with a mod folder

Jan 10, 2019
I know the game has barely just come out but does the studio have any future plans on the next one? I know some here can easily translate their posts so wondering if they have said anything yet.

Reactions: Deimosht

Carsonic

May 3, 2021
I've the same problem, someone help?
Problem solved! thanks to a note from another game on fapforfun.net that says:

Regarding the error: "loading error, failed to load: ......"
Windows has a maximum length that a file / directory path can be.
Please shorten folder names and / or move game's folder somewhere
with a shorter file path. (e.g. Directly into the C: / drive)

I just pulled the game out of all the folders and it worked!

dbhgan

May 20, 2021
Love this one so much, was very happy and pleasantly surprised that this is available translated. If anyone would want to discuss why they enjoy on discord let me know.

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Whats everyone opinion on what happened to the MC of Game 1 and 1.5?
Yes, we find out she is okay bc she used an escape pod. However, what do you think could happened to her after?

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
During 1.5, some kind of slime got on board and 'ate' the alien creatures and she was left with it. Start of 2 says something like the ship got affected but the time jumps or something. I'm thinking she gave birth to the aliens in 2 and she got out but her DNA is changed now.

Kerasawn

Jun 14, 2018
how do you install a game like this the letters are all weird looking, can anyone help? thanks in advance.