Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

miLksiLk

Aug 31, 2017
So the second game has a folder containing all the scenes as mp4 files and they’re uncensored. Is there a way of uncensoring the actual game itself or is that just an extra the makers gave?
They are not uncensored at all... everything you can find in that folder, you can find in game as well... Uncensored would mean that you can clearly see their dick and pussy - which you can't, and that's a japanese law and culture.

Dec 15, 2020
Creature reaction inside the ship! 2 English text translation!

Again, if someone is able to translate the non-subtitled voice lines, that would be awesome :giggle:.

Just put the mod folder in the game directory (do not rename this, needs to be named mod to work
correctly) and replace the data.xp3 file. You can delete the existing _mod folder if you want.

The data.xp3 file is only modified to remove the "" and 「」 surrounding the story text, this was
causing issues with word wrapping as they were applied to each line of text, not each text block.

On startup, you'll get this dialog which is asking if you want fullscreen or not (left for yes, right for no, this can be changed in-game).
1618424406515.png

Then just toggle the language UI from Japanese to English, and enjoy!
1618424391813.png

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020
So I tried this with the updated versions of 1.0 and 1.5, and they seem to be incompatible now. I wanted to try with my original files but I had already combined them and they didn't seem to work well.

But like I said above, the newest updates include moddable folders for translations, so maybe there's that option. I just have no idea how to mod them myself.

Does anyone know what program to use to edit .ks files?

EDIT: Nevermind, you can just open the files with notepad and use google translate to copy and paste. Edits are very easy, just takes time and clean-up.
Thanks for letting me know! I've updated my original post to specify that they only work with the base versions, I'll try to make a compatible version for the updates, but that may take a bit (I don't have the updates at the moment)

Reactions: Rizo

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
The official page (the first game and DLC) says that has some NTR. I haven't seen in the story.
It's says so coz in the first part after having sex for a few times with the green little aliens (known as 'Alice Gee') she kinda becomes addicted to them and willingly goes on to have sex with them later, kind of becoming their "lover". And in the second part when the new alien enters the ship she is raped by it at night, but later on she realises that the new alien is actually better at satisfying her sexual desires, so she starts preferring him over the earlier aliens.

• Wow
Reactions: Jill Ashford

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
It's says so coz in the first part after having sex for a few times with the green little aliens (known as 'Alice Gee') she kinda becomes addicted to them and willingly goes on to have sex with them later, kind of becoming their "lover". And in the second part when the new alien enters the ship she is raped by it at night, but later on she realises that the new alien is actually better at satisfying her sexual desires, so she starts preferring him over the earlier aliens.
What an oversight of mine. Sincerely thank you very much for clarifying this doubt.

vca2

Apr 22, 2021
Yo, newcomer to all these hentai games.
Imma be honest, I don´t enjoy playing a game while cracking my nut, so can someone record the whole game of part 1 v.1.0 and .5 and part 2 but the translated version? Until Saturday or Sunday if possible.

Reactions: hwathaheck
Oct 5, 2019
Yo, newcomer to all these hentai games.
Imma be honest, I don´t enjoy playing a game while cracking my nut, so can someone record the whole game of part 1 v.1.0 and .5 and part 2 but the translated version? Until Saturday or Sunday if possible.
You can easily find video of all three games on other websites.