Others [Translation Request][NONE] Creature reaction inside the ship![v1.0 & 1.5] [Arekara4nen]

gingembron0

Aug 15, 2021
Creature reaction inside the ship! 2 English text translation!

Again, if someone is able to translate the non-subtitled voice lines, that would be awesome :giggle:.

Just put the mod folder in the game directory (do not rename this, needs to be named mod to work
correctly) and replace the data.xp3 file. You can delete the existing _mod folder if you want.

The data.xp3 file is only modified to remove the "" and 「」 surrounding the story text, this was
causing issues with word wrapping as they were applied to each line of text, not each text block.

On startup, you'll get this dialog which is asking if you want fullscreen or not (left for yes, right for no, this can be changed in-game).
View attachment 1142354

Then just toggle the language UI from Japanese to English, and enjoy!
View attachment 1142353
I've used your patch and tried to make a translation using the google speech to text demo and and rev.ai on each of the voice recording and then translating it with google traduction plus deepl.

I'm not a native english speaker and not a japanese speaker either but I tried my best to translate it with what I had.

If anyone with a better understanding of japanese or english than wants to help make a better translation it would be easy to just say which sentence is bad and what sentance would better suit it.

Here is the patch :

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
I've used your patch and tried to make a translation using the google speech to text demo and and rev.ai on each of the voice recording and then translating it with google traduction plus deepl.

I'm not a native english speaker and not a japanese speaker either but I tried my best to translate it with what I had.

If anyone with a better understanding of japanese or english than wants to help make a better translation it would be easy to just say which sentence is bad and what sentance would better suit it.

Here is the patch :
You did something impeccable! I think most of us would appreciate it if you would implement and translate the dialogues of the other versions.

Reactions: gingembron0

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017

Here is the patch :
This is unreal!!! I want to check it out but I'm having a brainfart moment and can't get it to work. When I put it in the main directory I get an error "Script Exception Raised". I know I'm doing something wrong but can't for the life of me figure out what, which chapter is this patch for? . xD also like someone else requested, if possible can you do the same thing for the other works in the series?

Last edited:

Franf

Aug 31, 2020
This is unreal!!! I want to check it out but I'm having a brainfart moment and can't get it to work. When I put it in the main directory I get an error "Script Exception Raised". I know I'm doing something wrong but can't for the life of me figure out what, which chapter is this patch for? . xD also like someone else requested, if possible can you do the same thing for the other works in the series?
it's for the first chapter only

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
it's for the first chapter only
Yea after some trial and error I figured that out. xD Do you have any plans to do this for the 1.5 and 2.0 in the same collection? It adds that extra enjoyment to the thing and I appreciate you doing it for the first one.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
where do i place the chapter 1 patch everytime i place it in a folder it gives me an error