2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

demonbra

May 5, 2021
I'm afraid I don't understand the joke.

En d’autres termes, je ne comprends pas la plaisanterie.
Play the game, preferably in VF, and you'll understand.
Or even better... don't inflict that to yourself.

PS : If you want an even clearer answer : the dialogues are absolutely atrocious, alas not to the point of being funny ^^

Last edited:

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Play the game, preferably in VF, and you'll understand.
Or even better... don't inflict that to yourself.
Le français est trop abomifreux, je souffre beaucoup moins de l'anglais puisque ce n'est pas ma langue maternelle.

Sorry, the first part of the sentence is a pun I couldn't translate, the second part means I'm less hurt by the abominable English than by the abominable French, because English isn't my native language. I hope foreigners don't think that there are no schools in France :LOL: There are schools, and ignorant teachers.

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Le français est trop abomifreux, je souffre beaucoup moins de l'anglais puisque ce n'est pas ma langue maternelle.

Sorry, the first part of the sentence is a pun I couldn't translate, the second part means I'm less hurt by the abominable English than by the abominable French, because English isn't my native language. I hope foreigners don't think that there are no schools in France :LOL: There are schools, and ignorant teachers.
I think the worst part is probably that the french is the original, although I have no real proof. But why else would they be eng and fr versions ???
But damn... that was violent...
It made me remember that old meme about the trashy dubbing.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I think the worst part is probably that the french is the original, although I have no real proof. But why else would they be eng and fr versions ???
But damn... that was violent...
It made me remember that old meme about the trashy dubbing.
I remember a movie where “Oh, my God!” was translated by « Oh, putain de merde ! ». A little problem of language level. Or, which is very common and less vulgar, “What are you talking about?” by « De quoi est-ce que tu parles ? » (incorrect for « De quoi parles-tu ? »), when French people would say « Qu'est-ce que tu racontes ? » or « Qu'est-ce que tu dis ? » :cry:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Crepuscule [S1E7 v0.07] [Axel Shive] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [528,2 MB]
- - -

Mac [496,3 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Crepuscule-S1E9v0.09
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Crepuscule [S1E9 v0.09] [Axel Shive] - Compressed

Win/Linux [671 MB]
- - - -

Mac [637 MB]
- - - -

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
FP and lesbian tag? ... im gonna give it a shot.. even though i hate sandbox stuff.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Soléna, Our protagonist, aims to become more powerful.
She, therefore, joins a village without much interest so as not to attract the curiosity of the guilds.
She meets the Crépuscule Guild in her new village, which only recruits people rejected by society.
However, amidst the war, Soléna and these new friends see the looming threats on the horizon.
Crépuscule decides to become the number one guild, but they must work hard to achieve it.
Follow the adventures of Soléna, who wants to become the supreme mage of the king's court.
She wants to be the most powerful mage in the whole kingdom.​
I was a powerful mage once, and then I woke up. OH, well, I can polish overviews, I guess... :sneaky:
Use the overview if you like it.

Thanks for the share.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone else having trouble seeing anything but Mary from My New Neighbors when they see the elf from the previews?

lyfzhy

Nov 8, 2022
I have read the all the nine available chapters, and I got bored on the first three chapters already. Clicking the space key to read this story is like playing Elder Scrolls I, II, or III frames by frames, or even worse. I know the author is ambitious about the story, of which, however, the characters' dialogs are short and tedious for reading. Not even mention the countless clicking the space buttom (or mouse). It definitely needs more interesting world settings and story plots, rather than a few non-necessary lesbians performances.

SEBAST72

Apr 6, 2024
Le jeu a l'air marrant, mais alors la traduction en anglais est terrible. Même google translate fait mieux. C'est dommage car cela serait un gros plus pour ce petit jeu sympathique, d'avoir une traduction correct.
The game seems funny but whoa the english translation is terrible. Even google translate can do it better. To bad it would be great for that funny little game to have a correct translation.

• Haha
Reactions: Azeroth67000
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote