• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah, It's the first one on the list I can't find. I checked the walkthrough but I don't see anything, I think it might be glitched for me since I don't see anything with the teacher.
If you mean the very first one in the extra gallery from the main menu (the phone hamsters' order differs from the main menu's order for some reason), that should be Aki1. I think 321645 told you the right location, but I am not sure.

The way I did the hamsters in the walkthrough is by the name of the image, so the order you get the images will not be the order they are in in the gallery in the main menu.

Hopefully that helps.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I like the game and the art style but what i still need to get used to is the fact that nobody has noses but a slot in the face ...;-)

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
VertigoAVN
Would really be nice if you could add "Pregnancy" to this great game/VN.
who could that be....he becomes a ghoul if f... any of the vamp girls....and they seem all to have any strange shortcommings...only the human girl(cop)....all to complicated....

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
hmm i really want to play the game but ive spent like a hour trying find just first couple of hamsters thats in the walkthrough so im done. I hope for a better gallery that maybe shows like image examples of where they are.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
who could that be....he becomes a ghoul if f... any of the vamp girls....and they seem all to have any strange shortcommings...only the human girl(cop)....all to complicated....
The MC is not human at all...
No human heals from a crushed skull the way the mc healed

Reactions: BFC 78

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
oh yes someone else can add up the clues that the MC is not exactly human and I think Mary is not smart enough to properly use the pill she's going to wind up having the MC's baby because she took a tic tacs thinking it was the pill :LOL:

Martingale

Oct 1, 2018
Man, what a tease. I was hoping the visit would shed some light on what happened between Kana, Kagome and their real mother, but, wouldn't you know, MC was distracted at just the right moment.

Although it is bothering me how MC doesn't pursue this question himself. If he was a babysitter, that means he knew their mother to some degree so he should be at least a little curious about what caused them to so easily cut her from their lives.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
the MC is likely not human
the healing could be from another source entirely like Jun's MC locator radar for example (she is supposed to be human). could also be a third party that's doing it.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Although it is bothering me how MC doesn't pursue this question himself. If he was a babysitter, that means he knew their mother to some degree so he should be at least a little curious about what caused them to so easily cut her from their lives.
Holy shit, I liked good times but this is being kept on going on for a long time now! Exactly the same thoughts as you! Taking way too long to answer.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes