nzn

Aug 9, 2019
oh yes someone else can add up the clues that the MC is not exactly human and I think Mary is not smart enough to properly use the pill she's going to wind up having the MC's baby because she took a tic tacs thinking it was the pill :LOL:
who's Mary? i think i forgot a name here. do you mean Miri by any-chance?

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I know some people have already said something similar, but I'm pretty sure that the hamsters are a bit bugged.

I'm following the guide, and it took me 10-15 mins trying to find Suzu1. However, after rolling back and clicking through again, it finally appeared. Maybe I just missed it before the roll back? But I don't think so, I ended up systematically searching for it, and even tried rolling back, going forward and rolling back again, and I think I may have even loaded an earlier save.

Also, Mico3 bugged out. I clicked it, but no image was unlocked.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I know some people have already said something similar, but I'm pretty sure that the hamsters are a bit bugged.

I'm following the guide, and it took me 10-15 mins trying to find Suzu1. However, after rolling back and clicking through again, it finally appeared. Maybe I just missed it before the roll back? But I don't think so, I ended up systematically searching for it, and even tried rolling back, going forward and rolling back again, and I think I may have even loaded an earlier save.

Also, Mico3 bugged out. I clicked it, but no image was unlocked.
That is weird. I have not experiences any bugs (except when I loaded in a save on a hamster render and clicked it twice, then it counted it twice) for them.

For the Mico3 one, can you rollback and get the hamster again? If not, you could check your persistent file to see if the variable is set to true.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
That is weird. I have not experiences any bugs (except when I loaded in a save on a hamster render and clicked it twice, then it counted it twice) for them.

For the Mico3 one, can you rollback and get the hamster again? If not, you could check your persistent file to see if the variable is set to true.
You can't rollback (I tried). Hamsters seem to be linked to persistent in some way to be tied to all save files. When I tried to load a previous save, the hamster just wasn't there.

However, I did notice after making my reply that I do have the dark mode mod installed. I plan to do a hard restart and remove the mod to see if I have any problems in that case.

Also, unrelated, but the WT is wrong. Touka1 doesn't shows up before she says "So, what do you want to ask me". It appears in the hallway in the window before entering the library.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Hamsters seem to be linked to persistent in some way to be tied to all save files.
When you click on a hamster, it should save to the persistent file and not to a particular save file, but if it does not show up, then it should be unlocked in the gallery since that variable would then be set to true. If not, then that is a weird bug.

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
When you click on a hamster, it should save to the persistent file and not to a particular save file, but if it does not show up, then it should be unlocked in the gallery since that variable would then be set to true. If not, then that is a weird bug.
So... I found the problem, I think? Miko3 just doesn't exist on the phone. After a few restarts, and some messing around, I noticed that it does unlock, but there just isn't a place on the phone for the image to be located. I noticed this after unlocking Jun3, which appeared on the left column where Miko3 should have unlocked. That's when I noticed the counter had a total of 40, but there are only 39 slots on the phone. So, it's unlocking correctly, it's just that there is no place to show the image.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, also Suzu1 worked fine on my restarts. So... I think I'm just stupid and missed it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So... I found the problem, I think? Miko3 just doesn't exist on the phone. After a few restarts, and some messing around, I noticed that it does unlock, but there just isn't a place on the phone for the image to be located. I noticed this after unlocking Jun3, which appeared on the left column where Miko3 should have unlocked. That's when I noticed the counter had a total of 40, but there are only 39 slots on the phone. So, it's unlocking correctly, it's just that there is no place to show the image.
There must be a bug somewhere as I get all 40 slots and Miko3 on my phone. I am not sure of what the order of the images are on the phone (they differ from the main menu order), so maybe there is a bug when it gets added to the phone.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
There must be a bug somewhere as I get all 40 slots and Miko3 on my phone. I am not sure of what the order of the images are on the phone (they differ from the main menu order), so maybe there is a bug when it gets added to the phone.
I'm pretty sure phone is in the order you unlock

Reactions: chainedpanda

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.14.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,30 GB / 665 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.14.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 630 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.14.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~51,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone)
-

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Seriously... its really nice that sex scenes are finally a thing in this game.

Its need to be improved though, make it longer, hotter, and more arousing like that. More animations and positions even.

Reactions: asdfjkhbjhpo

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
who's Mary? i think i forgot a name here. do you mean Miri by any-chance?
yes I mean Miri and I use google search on my smartphone to get the spelling of her name because I'm too damn lazy to go back in the game for the correct spelling but I'm still going to be a lazy bastard :LOL:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
oh shit I know what you mean and I nearly fell off the cliff from this cliffhanger and VertigoAVN please join cliffhangers anonymous before it's too late:LOL:
We're just used to those by now lol. And in all honesty, those of us who've played from the beginning have sort of come to accept the cliffhangers as a Vertigo tradition: they're always gonna be there, so we just take turns guessing where the next one's gonna show up! I admit this one caught me by surprise, though -- Vertigo faked me out good :p

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Anyone elses hamsters 41 and 42 still blurred after clicking them?
If it doesn't clear up for you, hop into the Discord and ask about it in the bug reports channel. Vertigo is very active in the Discord, and he's really good about answering questions.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
yes I mean Miri and I use google search on my smartphone to get the spelling of her name because I'm too damn lazy to go back in the game for the correct spelling but I'm still going to be a lazy bastard :LOL:
not pissing on your spelling but was genuinely confused. for all i knew there might have been a mary as well

4.40 star(s) 87 Votes