kenny

Aug 5, 2016
She wasn't my favorite but at least she was different, there is now 1.5 body types in the game.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I think it would have been better if Jun's change was gradual instead of all at once so it wouldn't be so jarring.

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
I think it would have been better if Jun's change was gradual instead of all at once so it wouldn't be so jarring.
Sorry, cannot pass this statement. A gradual change of a female body .... hmm, maybe you could call it "growing up"... OK, that's harsh in this context, but your phrasing was too good to leave it uncommented. No Offense!!

Just my 2 cent after a week with way too much workload and an abundance of black humor that I could not use

• Haha
Reactions: Raboobie

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Next update's done and will go out for testing later today, so the T2 release will be some time on Saturday. Here's the full release schedule:

• Tier 2 (Mythical Being, Progenitor, Heir, SECSI, Infiltrator, WAP, SAT, Agent, Inquisitor):
    11/05/2024
  • Tier 1 (Class Rep, Enforcer, Detective, Third Year, Initiate, Second Year, First Year):
    18/05/2024
  • Tier 0 (Public):
    25/05/2024
Dunno what time zone the dev lives in, but here the day is almost over...

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
Next update's done and will go out for testing later today, so the T2 release will be some time on Saturday. Here's the full release schedule:

• Tier 2 (Mythical Being, Progenitor, Heir, SECSI, Infiltrator, WAP, SAT, Agent, Inquisitor):
    11/05/2024
  • Tier 1 (Class Rep, Enforcer, Detective, Third Year, Initiate, Second Year, First Year):
    18/05/2024
  • Tier 0 (Public):
    25/05/2024
Dunno what time zone the dev lives in, but here the day is almost over...
I assume you're from Europe like me... Bad news for you (and me): They'll release it tomorrow from our PoV.

• Sad
Reactions: Virulenz

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So this popped up:
screenshot0002.png
But i cannot for the life of me figure out how to set the phone wallpaper so none of these variants are accessible to me without the URM...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
And am i supposed to remember who the fuck Kiri is? Cause a cliff hanger on that one is a total miss for me, yet again for the absolutely abysmal character details list and the sheer size of the cast... i swear to god VertigoAVN, get off your ass and make a proper character info page already, this shit is actively hurting the playability of your game, the fact your pulling the record scratch on people i cannot even remember should scream to you just how important it is. I'm sick of asking for it, you should've done this shit 3 chapters ago.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It feels like the average renders per update is around 200-225. Another game I play that has an update every month has an average of 600 render per update. Some of them that I play average 400-600 per update depending on what the dev is trying to accomplish story wise. It's interesting how small the updates are for the game render wise however long it is between each one. I used to follow this game closer but lost interest with how slow the overall storyline seems to be going.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It feels like the average renders per update is around 200-225. Another game I play that has an update every month has an average of 600 render per update. Some of them that I play average 400-600 per update depending on what the dev is trying to accomplish story wise. It's interesting how small the updates are for the game render wise however long it is between each one. I used to follow this game closer but lost interest with how slow the overall storyline seems to be going.
I will say this, those ~200 renders are all unique and sequential. Pay attention to any dialogue scene, and watch how the faces and body posture of each character visibly change and react as the scene progresses. This is one of the few games that has ever made me laugh from just the expression of a character sans dialogue. The number of renders might be low, but each one is made with care and attention to detail. This is not just basic shot/reverse-shot TV soap opera camera work here.

JelF547

Mar 15, 2023
Updates are really small , I got through last in just 30 minutes. I guess, I am missing somecontent because of my choices though, but it is still irritating to wait for this little of content.

On the other said, this game is definetly one of the games I will be playing as soon as I can, so I guess I will suffer

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207
4.50 star(s) 88 Votes