molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Damn what a cliff hanger to end at... So both his dad and step-dad know something about them and it appears his step-dad know something about the religion also.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
How anyone can be bothered by Jun is a bit beyond me, she's a human pet, a puppy who just wants to smile at you and make you smile back. Also, hugs.
I think she will play and important role.. she does not understand or know anything about the religion but she can sense him and feel him... she is empathic when it comes to him. She is probably to be there priestess but too young to be told anything about the religion they follow is my suspicion. The question is what is his role in the religion and the Myths?

So we know for a fact.

1. A lot of redactions in cases but others were not fired for it so someone higher up needed him involved in the myths
2. Involving him in the myths will also involve him in the church and that religion
3. Jun family is involved in a religion that has some sort of prophecy about him it seems

So he was intentionally given the case. Forced to have to fail the case so he could be fired for it and brought into the folds of the organization. So what is his role to be in all of this? I can't wait to see.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I think she will play and important role.. she does not understand or know anything about the religion but she can sense him and feel him... she is empathic when it comes to him. She is probably to be there priestess but too young to be told anything about the religion they follow is my suspicion. The question is what is his role in the religion and the Myths?

So we know for a fact.

1. A lot of redactions in cases but others were not fired for it so someone higher up needed him involved in the myths
2. Involving him in the myths will also involve him in the church and that religion
3. Jun family is involved in a religion that has some sort of prophecy about him it seems

So he was intentionally given the case. Forced to have to fail the case so he could be fired for it and brought into the folds of the organization. So what is his role to be in all of this? I can't wait to see.
And she is still a little brat that annoys me and i wont have in my house, if i could

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I don't think she's done anything bratty, that word does not describe her, she's over eager and clingy but a brat is someone who stamps their feet to get their own way... can't even imagine Jun acting that way.
Honestly just ignore the nonsense spouting dweebs saying that kind of shit. Just a bunch of terminally online losers who've spent their lives getting kicked down by everyone around them so they're attacking the only victim that can't beat them back, imaginary anime girls.

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
Daaaaarling please, you got something against a guy being so fabulous?
Not really no. But when you use such an obvious flamboyant gay character design you gotta wonder if that will be the extent of his character or will will there be more to it. Im not complaining but far too often gay characters are lack a lny personality beyond the stereotype they are built off of

Reactions: $@~

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Not really no. But when you use such an obvious flamboyant gay character design you gotta wonder if that will be the extent of his character or will will there be more to it. Im not complaining but far too often gay characters are lack a lny personality beyond the stereotype they are built off of
Dude, give the guy a chance, he's had 5 minutes of screen time and Vertigo has been pretty decent at characterisation.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Damn what a cliff hanger to end at... So both his dad and step-dad know something about them and it appears his step-dad know something about the religion also.
Seems to me the dad knows about mythics and the step-dad has some power that's not human... So it looks like we will be getting an explanation to MC's fast regeneration and his changing scent very soon.... ;)

Reactions: bacienvu88

nzn

Aug 9, 2019

So we know for a fact.

i'm not sure these are connected.

1. felt for the longest time that either the vamps (one in particular) or the special unit which may be influenced by some influential vamps and what not decided on a recruiting test and this started
2. true on the former perhaps on the latter (all we have on that religion is speculation. unclear how much knowledge do the higher myths have and how credibly they view said religion)
3. jun gives me a slight dnd warlock of pact with you impression.

• Haha
Reactions: $@~

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Honestly at this point I'm just waiting for the game to finish before playing it again, the cliff hangers just drive me up the wall lol

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes