PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I could be completely wrong, and please correct on this one. It seems the last time I played the game ended where MC's dad and his husband show up and Jun gives away their secret. And no this wasn't just the updated version I just finished maybe a week back. This scene seemed like it was from the previous update. Maybe I'm wrong and not remembering correctly.

This is a great game, but I have to say it feels like the overall storyline has become stagnant. Plus the fact the different girls' storylines seem to be getting dragged out. Otherwise it's a lot better than quite a few games I've played.

May 15, 2022
I could be completely wrong, and please correct on this one. It seems the last time I played the game ended where MC's dad and his husband show up and Jun gives away their secret. And no this wasn't just the updated version I just finished maybe a week back. This scene seemed like it was from the previous update. Maybe I'm wrong and not remembering correctly.

This is a great game, but I have to say it feels like the overall storyline has become stagnant. Plus the fact the different girls' storylines seem to be getting dragged out. Otherwise it's a lot better than quite a few games I've played.
The .22 update ended, if I remember right since my memory is shit, at the subway station or just after it. The .23 update is the first time we see his dad and husband.

If you are thinking of an update where a secret gets spilled you might be thinking of the update where the vampire girl (once again my shitty memory can't remember her name) tells the MC that the vampire going crazy from sex is a lie.

Jul 2, 2020

.23 ends at the scene with Jun and one of the MC's dads. It is not anywhere in the game previously

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Is MC gonna hear Nene speak in 0.24? Her whole deal better not be some kind of sugarplum fairy type of situation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 2, 2020
Is MC gonna hear Nene speak in 0.24? Her whole deal better not be some kind of sugarplum fairy type of situation

Well considering Nene has a normal face from what we've seen excluding the mask, i think it's safe to say she won't be whatever that horror is lmao. That thing has no eyes and Nene at least has those

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Well considering Nene has a normal face from what we've seen excluding the mask, i think it's safe to say she won't be whatever that horror is lmao. That thing has no eyes and Nene at least has those
also we have herd her make sounds (lough etc) so there is that

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
CrimsonHigh-0.24.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i don't know why people still act surprised, it same deal every time: download -> play 5 minutes -> cliffhanger -> wait a month - > download -> play 5 minutes -> cliffhanger -> wait a month...
can we like, clone Moonbox? surely technology is far enough, have to use it for good at least ones, not everything need to be killer drones and crazy AIs

Reactions: crustlord12

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
i don't know why people still act surprised, it same deal every time: download -> play 5 minutes -> cliffhanger -> wait a month - > download -> play 5 minutes -> cliffhanger -> wait a month...
can we like, clone Moonbox? surely technology is far enough, have to use it for good at least ones, not everything need to be killer drones and crazy AIs
because the shallow humor of mentioning it every time lessens the pain and even the dev plays into it when you complain, no harm done

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Just finished the update, while this one's sex scene is abrupt and fast because of the situation, I hope that we get more a fleshed out and longer sex scene for the next one. The romantic tension is really off the charts, and you need to take advantage of that by prolonging the entire sex scene itself, not just making the scene be fast. Maybe its because of the situation on how it happened with Mana but the scene didn't even feel hot.

A more romantic setting and a longer sex scene in its entirety would definitely do. More positions too would be nice.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
So, i have some theories about MC powers:
Half-Incubus = Sex related demon, maybe in a life threatening situation they can use flesh/blood to restore their powers when can't use sex
Werewolf = Just like Reina said, explain why he's sensitive to blood, but we need a full moon to be sure lol

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Just finished the update, while this one's sex scene is abrupt and fast because of the situation, I hope that we get more a fleshed out and longer sex scene for the next one. The romantic tension is really off the charts, and you need to take advantage of that by prolonging the entire sex scene itself, not just making the scene be fast. Maybe its because of the situation on how it happened with Mana but the scene didn't even feel hot.

A more romantic setting and a longer sex scene in its entirety would definitely do. More positions too would be nice.
wholeheartedly agree, more romantic sex please! the chemistry is already there

is this a movie or just a demon picture?
former, Cabin in the Woods and I highly recommend that flick!

So, i have some theories about MC powers:
Half-Incubus = Sex related demon, maybe in a life threatening situation they can use flesh/blood to restore their powers when can't use sex
Werewolf = Just like Reina said, explain why he's sensitive to blood, but we need a full moon to be sure lol
I'd say it's safe to say he is the "heir" already mentioned multiple times ingame, probably has to do with that whole "first vampire being a dude who seduced the panties off of all women in the vicinity" mentioned in the Novel by the twins' mother who already told us that her inspiration were creation myths of vampire history.

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Time to put this one on the backburner for a few months instead of playing 5 minutes of new storyline every month. Maybe in another 6 months it might have a decent amount of new content and some of the storylines get worked on.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes