weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
So, i have some theories about MC powers:
Half-Incubus = Sex related demon, maybe in a life threatening situation they can use flesh/blood to restore their powers when can't use sex
Werewolf = Just like Reina said, explain why he's sensitive to blood, but we need a full moon to be sure lol
reina also mentions new mythics evolving to protect against other mythics, so with what we know from the talk with his dad his mother got attacked by a vampire before he was born so he get's abilities related to them

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.24.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,25 GB / 973 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.24.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,22 GB / 940 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.24.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~43,2% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aprxd

Apr 25, 2018
reina also mentions new mythics evolving to protect against other mythics, so with what we know from the talk with his dad his mother got attacked by a vampire before he was born so he get's abilities related to them
So, Blade

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
The cliffhangers are getting more predictable and boring, to be honest.
I could already tell where the update was going to end up from miles away

Reactions: crustlord12

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Cliffhanger wasn't so bad this time. At least it was on a dramatic beat instead of just mid-conversation.

Yet more weird morality from mythkind. Mindcontrolling teenagers into telling you their secrets is only bad because one of them has a bad relationship with their father. It's not just a horrible thing to do in general. What the hell.

Love that after all the buildup, turns out Mana's family are just a bunch of regular losers. Maybe there's something dangerous in the basement, but it seems like Ren will get out with Hina just fine.

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
Just loved the latest offering. I am going to have to start over again soon to recap on the bits I have forgotten. Keep up the good work!

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Cliffhanger wasn't so bad this time. At least it was on a dramatic beat instead of just mid-conversation.

Yet more weird morality from mythkind. Mindcontrolling teenagers into telling you their secrets is only bad because one of them has a bad relationship with their father. It's not just a horrible thing to do in general. What the hell.

Love that after all the buildup, turns out Mana's family are just a bunch of regular losers. Maybe there's something dangerous in the basement, but it seems like Ren will get out with Hina just fine.
I do hope that yui's "interrogation" was just due to 1) him being an ex-inquisitor and 2) suzu being a vampire and 3) that the MC is "ersatz" blade (as in mother got attacked by mythic, not yet into the got powers department)
I don't think it was yun that he meant when he said that your people are dangerous to the MC but rather that he wasn't sure that suzu wasn't just there to finish the job

I'm also really reminded of the beach house "mission" for vampire: TM: bloodlines, there's plenty of non-violent options you can elect to take, there's also plenty of sneaky violent options you can take and there's also a lot non-sneaky violent options you can take, it doesn't matter, you're a vampire and they're 5 small time criminals with bats and small arms, no matter how you deal with them doesn't have any bearing on the further plot, that's how I feel about this mission

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
I know you are joking or at least half-joking but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I'm not mistaken, in this game someone can become a ghoul if that person ingests or ingests vampire blood inside the body, right (Reina said something similar, right?)?. The act itself probably doesn't cause any harm, but the horniness can make the person do stupid things, especially if it's someone inexperienced like Suzu

Jul 2, 2020
Just loved the latest offering. I am going to have to start over again soon to recap on the bits I have forgotten. Keep up the good work!
This is a good idea every once in a while to refresh your mind with the previous parts of the game. The good thing is that starting a new playthrough won't delete your hamsters so you won't have to hunt them down again

Reactions: Secretuser69

Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
What was the point of this update? I don't even care about the cliff hangers anymore, I'm more mad that it was so God damn short!!!!!! if you cant even give one in-game day of content don't even fucking bother, I waited this long for 5 minutes of gameplay?

Look sorry I lost my temper its just I really like the story and I'm losing my patients with these really short updates just so you can squeeze in a cliff hanger, look Vertigo all I'm asking is please give more content in your updates you can put in all the cliff hangers you want I don't even care abut them anymore, just give us more story in the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
What was the point of this update? I don't even care about the cliff hangers anymore, I'm more mad that it was so God damn short!!!!!! if you cant even give one in-game day of content don't even fucking bother, I waited this long for 5 minutes of gameplay?

Look sorry I lost my temper its just I really like the story and I'm losing my patients with these really short updates just so you can squeeze in a cliff hanger, look Vertigo all I'm asking is please give more content in your updates you can put in all the cliff hangers you want I don't even care abut them anymore, just give us more story in the next update.
Did you pay for it? If not then go out and touch some grass.
Yes it's frustrating but this is an adult site. Act like an adult when you're frustrated, not a whiny kid. There's nothing with this game so wrong that anyone leaching or pirating should be bitching about it like that.
If you are funding it then find a more appropriate venue to air your complaints about the development speed than a public piracy thread.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes