Joshua3883

Feb 19, 2018
Did you pay for it? If not then go out and touch some grass.
Yes it's frustrating but this is an adult site. Act like an adult when you're frustrated, not a whiny kid. There's nothing with this game so wrong that anyone leaching or pirating should be bitching about it like that.
If you are funding it then find a more appropriate venue to air your complaints about the development speed than a public piracy thread.
Touch Grass! I would have to go outside NEVER!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Greily
May 31, 2017
Here is a walkthrough PDF for the game. Also includes the basic locations for all the hamsters (will give you the dialogue that hamster appears and the name of the image unlocked).

If you find any errors (I have not double checked everything too much) or a bad hamster location, let me know.

Edit: Updated to v24.1
Edit 2: I updated the walkthrough to reflect changes in the code (mainly chapter 1, but chapter 2 also got modified some). If I missed any, let me know.
Thanks a lot appreciate it , is it possible to have an walkthrough mod for this game?

Jul 2, 2020
Did you pay for it? If not then go out and touch some grass.
Yes it's frustrating but this is an adult site. Act like an adult when you're frustrated, not a whiny kid. There's nothing with this game so wrong that anyone leaching or pirating should be bitching about it like that.
If you are funding it then find a more appropriate venue to air your complaints about the development speed than a public piracy thread.
It's pretty refreshing to see this comment. Firstly, Vert is a one man team. All the coding, rendering, and story writing is done by him and him alone. Secondly, He has to make time for another job since this does not bring in enough to live off. Not everyone can be the HHG dev and get 5k a month for not releasing an update in 2 years. Thirdly, i'ts getting real annoying to see everyone say they're 5 minute updates. They are at the very least an hour unless you're skipping through and not actually reading. People need to stop being so dramatic.
Thank you for defending Vertigo. He works real hard on the game

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
It's pretty refreshing to see this comment. Firstly, Vert is a one man team. All the coding, rendering, and story writing is done by him and him alone. Secondly, He has to make time for another job since this does not bring in enough to live off. Not everyone can be the HHG dev and get 5k a month for not releasing an update in 2 years. Thirdly, i'ts getting real annoying to see everyone say they're 5 minute updates. They are at the very least an hour unless you're skipping through and not actually reading. People need to stop being so dramatic.
honestly this is pretty tame and seems in good humor compared to some complainers I've seen

the schedule is nonsense but if the cliffhangers begin to subtract from a finished product again (happened a while back by some consensus) it is a good idea to comment on that.

but yea as stated i think is now a running gag on both the forums and in game so there is that.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I do absolutely understand and can empathize. However, don't forget that even the most rude and snide comments in most cases come from a place where they like the game so much that they want to spend more time within it and subsequently, are a little let down that they can't sink into the world their whole evening.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, in this game someone can become a ghoul if that person ingests or ingests vampire blood inside the body, right (Reina said something similar, right?)?. The act itself probably doesn't cause any harm, but the horniness can make the person do stupid things, especially if it's someone inexperienced like Suzu
there is also evidently a massive amount of misinformation about that in the world so all we know has to be taken with a saltshaker. who's to say that the other part of the story isn't someone else's propaganda after the vamp girls tried to make their lovers live as long as they? the entire process is a bit unclear and intentionally filled with bs so there is that.
there is also a strong implication that the vamp ancients have limited understanding of the whole ghoul process as the existance (baffling to all involved) of a suspiciously normal 'ghoul' shows.

So, i have some theories about MC powers:
Half-Incubus = Sex related demon, maybe in a life threatening situation they can use flesh/blood to restore their powers when can't use sex
Werewolf = Just like Reina said, explain why he's sensitive to blood, but we need a full moon to be sure lol
reina also mentions new mythics evolving to protect against other mythics, so with what we know from the talk with his dad his mother got attacked by a vampire before he was born so he get's abilities related to them
yea i think you missed the fact we recently got dropped on us. the attack that killed MCs mother happened before birth yes but mother was able to make a conscious decision to save MCs life in favour of her own. that suggests a lot of things not least of witch is that the treatment method was likely mythtech. the treatment could be anything from using starfish myth (mensioned by our good doc) tablets (similar to the myth derived drugs MC has), to a vial of antediluvian blood or some such.
also we have to remember the suspiciously normal ghoul again

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
5 minute update? Then you must be a horny bastard and skip to the lewd scenes and nothing more. It took me over half an hour and then I'm a fast reader. I really had a good time with this update, the Daddy jokes were really great. :ROFLMAO:

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
While an hour is a huge exaggeration per update, 5 minutes is a bit of one as well. I take between 8-15 minutes, judging by my save timestamps, but I do read quite quick. I actually psuedo-skip a lot of the sex scenes, since a good amount really feels like filler and I want to get back to the plot and characters I like, and not just get distracted with some side piece. Knowing the act itself happened is good enough for me in those cases, since they aren't built up to but instead just thrown at ya, like a bone to a horny dog. Or... wait... not horny... hungry... whatever.

That aside, I'm glad the game finally remembered the extremely important plot point from what feels like ages ago. Every time I would come for an update I would always be wondering why this mission hadn't been focused on. It seemed like the only time sensitive thing, yet the MC gets constantly dragged this way and that way, so I wondered if we would ever have get to this point. I can now finally remove that piece of knowledge from my brain as I won't be needing to remember it anymore. Such relief.

The reluctance to follow through on plot points is definitely one of the struggles I have with this game.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
There is also Oriana's initiation as a nun taking place tomorrow, in-game time.
Ah right, I knew it was coming up but didn't realize it was next in game day. Was there anything MC was going to do regarding that? I can't recall anything specific off the top of my head, but it could have been some updates ago

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Perhaps the only character I absolutely care nothing for. Being selfish that I am, I hope that arc is done for and she appears later as a church antagonist, or even better doesn't appear at all any more. Sorry Ori enjoyers!

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
There's also Nagisa's missing mom, who I think Ren has to go look for on Wednesday? No official timetable but still pretty urgent is that Okami might get targeted by her pack again, and something might be happening with Aki's weird murderous family.
Ren is juggling a lot of cases.

Reactions: bacienvu88

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
There's also Nagisa's missing mom, who I think Ren has to go look for on Wednesday? No official timetable but still pretty urgent is that Okami might get targeted by her pack again, and something might be happening with Aki's weird murderous family.
Ren is juggling a lot of cases.
oh right need to go looking at some animal shelters there. this wont be awkward at all.

we could probably use an ingame journal for that as well as established myth lore.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24.1 + Gallery Unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.11 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Is the in-game calendar off or did I break it somehow (like with rollbacks)? I seem to be one day ahead. For example, the phone said Day 9 Saturday but everyone was talking about going to the beach on Saturday tomorrow. Now it's Day 10 Sunday but I'm talking about having to work tomorrow on Sunday.

Edit: I started a new game to see if I could figure out what happened. It seems like you go to bed on Monday, Day 4 after bringing Suzu home and when you wake up the phone thinks it's Wednesday, Day 6. I don't know enough about Ren'Py to know if that's an easy fix or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: crustlord12
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes