nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Yeah stuff that little vampire girl full with your weird super blood what could go wrong :WeSmart:
best of available options tho.
or are you a monster who would have suzu die?
the lack of blood packs in house is an annoying oversight (believable as it is) that i hope is gonna get changed and adressed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
the lack of blood packs in house is an annoying oversight (believable as it is) that i hope is gonna get changed and adressed
edit: i do hope eye collor changes are not mandatory/permanent. while i love purple eyes i would hate for all vamps to become uniform.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Oh I absolutely agree on all accounts, but it kind of does not fit Reina's "professional" character in a sense.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh I absolutely agree on all accounts, but it kind of does not fit Reina's "professional" character in a sense.
Tbf we don't really know if vampires need their blood to come from a human or not. Assuming any non vampiric demi-human is good enough then the exact specifications of MC's blood are less important than giving her life saving treatment immediately. Good chance Suzu would've been dead before Reina got there otherwise.
Now maybe using Jun's blood would've been smarter, but it also adds another link in the chain that slows down the emergency medical response, which could've been deadly.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Tbf we don't really know if vampires need their blood to come from a human or not. Assuming any non vampiric demi-human is good enough then the exact specifications of MC's blood are less important than giving her life saving treatment immediately.
The exact specifications of MC's blood are healing properties.... Seems pretty important to me.... Ah and it does something else too, but we will have to wait for next update to see what exactly...

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
doesn't it? she would likely be rather focused at lifesaving attempt, but also a little curious of the exact nature of bloods reaction. i'm not saying it is definetively in character, but i don't think it is that much out of character either.

Tbf we don't really know if vampires need their blood to come from a human or not. Assuming any non vampiric demi-human is good enough then the exact specifications of MC's blood are less important than giving her life saving treatment immediately. Good chance Suzu would've been dead before Reina got there otherwise.
Now maybe using Jun's blood would've been smarter, but it also adds another link in the chain that slows down the emergency medical response, which could've been deadly.
the excuse to run an experiment might tipped her judgement subconsciously. perhaps enough to forget jun's presence. (i don't remember if she even knows of that living arrangement).

The exact specifications of MC's blood are healing properties.... Seems pretty important to me.... Ah and it does something else too, but we will have to wait for next update to see what exactly...
you seem to have lost the topic of the discussion a little bit.
but from the discussions standpoint:
this isn't a blood transfusion per say so unless poisonous none of the properties would likely be transferable and thus relevant.
from the meta-knowledge and clarity of hindsight yes it clearly is. but that is not what the discussion was about

Reactions: vogelbeest

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
VertigoAVN, bro, love your game, but can you please dedicate some time to updating the character profiles in the phone, the last few updates keep mentioning people from 6 months or more ago and i keep struggling to remember who is being talked about. Every character should have an actual entry at a minimum and it'd be great if you could give the non-student ones a single sentence description of who/what they are and do for a living/do in the story. Finally, would be pretty nice to see the characters name without having to click into the profile, very tedious looking through 20 to find that 1 that's relevant to your search.
+100 to the names in the phone.

Reactions: nzn and Bingoogus

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Here is a possible theory or idea regarding the MC: As someone else suggested, he could be a human/vampire hybrid which is colloquially called a Damphir. If true, he wouldn't necessarily know about all of his enhanced abilities.

It seems that he has always been aware of his healing factor. He is now becoming aware that he can telepathically talk to a vampire with the same ability. He is also noticing his increasing reflex speed. It's possible that further training with Claws will help him access his enhanced strength more reliability than short bursts here and there.

With all of this being said, it's entirely possible that he might be extremely resistant to being turned into a ghoul if not outright immune to it. Takashi is proof that there is a hybrid or in-between state. Also his natural scent and DNA have materially altered in just a single week's time.

All of this makes me think that he is not fully human which is the theory and idea that I'm operating on.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I bet Reina will be very excited to examine Suzu's changes from MC's blood. Nothing beats impromptu experiments. :)

All of this makes me think that he is not fully human which is the theory and idea that I'm operating on.
It is fairly obvious that he isn't fully human. The question is what he actually is.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Here is a possible theory or idea regarding the MC: As someone else suggested, he could be a human/vampire hybrid which is colloquially called a Damphir. If true, he wouldn't necessarily know about all of his enhanced abilities.

It seems that he has always been aware of his healing factor. He is now becoming aware that he can telepathically talk to a vampire with the same ability. He is also noticing his increasing reflex speed. It's possible that further training with Claws will help him access his enhanced strength more reliability than short bursts here and there.

With all of this being said, it's entirely possible that he might be extremely resistant to being turned into a ghoul if not outright immune to it. Takashi is proof that there is a hybrid or in-between state. Also his natural scent and DNA have materially altered in just a single week's time.

I think he's more than just a damphir. When Jun's mother was in a trance at that moment on the beach, she practically treated him like a deity, a lord, someone super important.
If Suzu becomes MC's follower now because of his blood, it could mean that he is stronger than other vampires, which hints at him being from at least a pureblood family or something along those lines.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Really great game. I'm surprised to see not many people talking about it.

Also not that I mind cliffhangers too much, but I'm noticing this game choose some weird moments to stop at. Not complaining, just something I got a chuckle out of after playing this update lol.

Reactions: Satlun

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022

I thank you for reminding me, a human/vampire hybrid is actually called a damphir and it's nice to know someone reads my posts on here

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Damn is this just me, or is Reina really growing more MVP every update?
Saves your life, nearly shoves two or maybe three? Feels like Claws might have had more than only a speedy recovery from us esp. after this update girls on your cock and now those offers?
o_O

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
The MC could have a mixture of Myth abilities. This is evidenced by how Claws reacted when he touched her scars from the fight at the school. If he was just a damphir, she wouldn't have had that reaction. Nor would he react as intensely as he does to vampire blood. Then, there is the alteration of his DNA and the changing of his natural scent.

Both vampires and nekomatas can detect this change. Claws could too, given her feline nature.

Here is something else, Okami reacted instantaneously to him saying she was "a good girl" by exposing her ears and her excitedly wagging tail. It's doubtful MC saying that was the first time that she had been praised.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just finished this update, I'm loving the story! All the girls have their own deep personalities. Lots of fun moments, and the mysteries are sprinkled along at just the right pace to keep one hooked!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jonathan Nichols
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes