Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
A thought regarding the vampires and blood sources: Miko mentions to MC that vampires make use of blood donated to human blood banks. Later, Aki Anzou tells him that they can also use the blood volunteered by the Tribe of sheeple that her clan protects, including blood donated by their sheep-girl maids.

With that in mind, I believe blood from anyone other than another vampire would be suitable to aid in their healing processes.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Okay after finishing this, I really want more. This was fantastic. So many good characters.

That said, I would really like it if our detective could remember or pick up on details just a little better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I really really want a scene with Mana and Okami together with our MC.

Reactions: bacienvu88
Jul 2, 2020
Okay after finishing this, I really want more. This was fantastic. So many good characters.

That said, I would really like it if our detective could remember or pick up on details just a little better.

Also, I really really want a scene with Mana and Okami together with our MC.
Mana and Okami are pretty popular so i can see it happening. Don't know how soon tho. Mana did just get some content and Vertigo likes to spread the love between characters

Reactions: ArhraCole

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.25.0 + Unlocked gallery

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.15 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
how do i start a petition for then next 10 updates to be about Hina? We could bring he to a burger place, maybe a carnival, watch a movie. Go to the beach and make sand castles. Like the whole rest of the game could be completely PG Hina cuddles and adventures and i would be fine

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
how do i start a petition for then next 10 updates to be about Hina? We could bring he to a burger place, maybe a carnival, watch a movie. Go to the beach and make sand castles. Like the whole rest of the game could be completely PG Hina cuddles and adventures and i would be fine
Hina has reached her sister safely and should be used sparingly, because the more she's used the more drama has to happen.

Reactions: ArhraCole

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Very much so. Definitly the most adorable girl so far. Hope to see more of her in the near future
I feel heartily agree with you and I'm wondering am I the only one wishes to reach into the screen to give adorable little Hina a great big hug like a caring and loving big brother that she truly deserves.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
[hina appears]
well, I guess she looks really cute
"beds aren't for trash like me"
ok peepz, new rule, whoever so much looks wrong at the kittengirl get's a cap between the eyes
but before that they get a metal baseball bat between the thighs hahaha! :devilish: and oh yes, I'm so willing to go Negan on anyone that would do ill to a sweet and innocent little angel like Hina

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
The MC could have a mixture of Myth abilities. This is evidenced by how Claws reacted when he touched her scars from the fight at the school. If he was just a damphir, she wouldn't have had that reaction. Nor would he react as intensely as he does to vampire blood. Then, there is the alteration of his DNA and the changing of his natural scent.

Both vampires and nekomatas can detect this change. Claws could too, given her feline nature.

Here is something else, Okami reacted instantaneously to him saying she was "a good girl" by exposing her ears and her excitedly wagging tail. It's doubtful MC saying that was the first time that she had been praised.
He is Lord Apocalypse. :LOL:
Apocalypse.jpg

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Anyway I can't believe I missed this before. The girls look good, the characters are well written (mc is a bit of a the usual perv trope sometimes) and the story draws you in. Mana, Jun, and Kana are my favorites.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Anyway I can't believe I missed this before. The girls look good, the characters are well written (mc is a bit of a the usual perv trope sometimes) and the story draws you in. Mana, Jun, and Kana are my favorites.
Solid favorites list. Welcome to the fanclub here. :) Jun and Kana are two of my favorites as well, though it is very difficult to narrow the list down honestly, as there's likable aspects of every one of the characters.

Reactions: punisher2099

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
So I'm playing v0.25.0, and I am really enjoying it, HOWEVER, I've been playing it for 5 days now and I'm starting to get antsy wondering WHEN WILL THIS END!?!?!?!?! LOL:LOL:

CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
Just played again from the beginning. Amazing how much I had forgotten! Picked up a couple more Hamsters too. Little changes of expression from one frame to the next really adds to the realism. Keep up the good work!

Jul 2, 2020
Just played again from the beginning. Amazing how much I had forgotten! Picked up a couple more Hamsters too. Little changes of expression from one frame to the next really adds to the realism. Keep up the good work!
In case you didn't know, in the phone in the spot where the hamster renders are, there is a hint system you can turn on and it will pop up a message next to the phone when a hamster is on screen

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
In case you didn't know, in the phone in the spot where the hamster renders are, there is a hint system you can turn on and it will pop up a message next to the phone when a hamster is on screen
Unfortunately the hint system did not help me find all of them, I was missing 7 images by the end of the last content set with it on. And I was being pretty careful to not go quickly, hopefully I will find them in my next play through. :)

Jul 2, 2020
Unfortunately the hint system did not help me find all of them, I was missing 7 images by the end of the last content set with it on. And I was being pretty careful to not go quickly, hopefully I will find them in my next play through. :)
There are some that are choice dependant. If you join the Discord, there is a hamster list and it says which ones are choice dependant

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes