lonewolf1986

Jan 25, 2020
[hina appears]
well, I guess she looks really cute
"beds aren't for trash like me"
ok peepz, new rule, whoever so much looks wrong at the kittengirl get's a cap between the eyes
but before that they get a metal baseball bat between the thighs hahaha! :devilish: and oh yes, I'm so willing to go Negan on anyone that would do ill to a sweet and innocent little angel like Hina
OMG she is just so adorable. i know this has loli tag but i hope she stays the perfect little angel, noone touches little sis including mc

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
OMG she is just so adorable. i know this has loli tag but i hope she stays the perfect little angel, noone touches little sis including mc
that's true but in eight years Hina will be eighteen and if she wants to be with the MC and the loli tag is for the characters looks younger than they actually are like little Jun and little Suzu

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I downloaded CH v0.25.1 from my email and start it up my previous save where it left off, but the game didn't continue and does anyone know what's going on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jomi90

Jan 5, 2019
Love this game so much, idk why but i have to save in every moment there is a coversation or event with Miko, i adore her, though i really like a lot of the girls like Okami, Kana, Kagome, Suzu and Jun, i still finishing the latest content but i feeling that i would be wanting new updates soon haha

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
I'm very confused, I load my latest save and it just takes me back to the menu saying I finished the latest update. What exactly was added here?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I'm very confused, I load my latest save and it just takes me back to the menu saying I finished the latest update. What exactly was added here?
The last version was 0.25 and the current version is 0.25.1. Also looking at the changelog with the content censor choice I'm pretty sure that changelog describes the last update so this is probably just a big fix update or something and shouldn't have been promoted on the updates page.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I don't know if I had asked this of you before, but, when I see a game I like, I always ask. In your planned tags you didn't include "incest". But, you also didn't include it in tags that you won't do. So, for us incest lovers, can you include it and you can make it optional for those who don't like it. But, believe me, there are a lot of us who love the fetish.

Jul 31, 2021
I don't know if I had asked this of you before, but, when I see a game I like, I always ask. In your planned tags you didn't include "incest". But, you also didn't include it in tags that you won't do. So, for us incest lovers, can you include it and you can make it optional for those who don't like it. But, believe me, there are a lot of us who love the fetish.
Why would there be any incest for this game to begin with? The MC doesn't have any siblings, he has two dads and no girl that he's currently getting it on have any ties to him outside of the two he babysat when he was younger and even then it would make little sense narrative-wise to make them related. So no, don't expect for there to be any plans of "incest" in the future.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
"optional" incest patches rarely are optional I'm afraid.
'We can never date because we are roommates" brakes any storytelling and isn't even the most egregious I've seen.
unless you meant branching paths. this game isn't great with those atm.

• Sad
Reactions: CutieLvr

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Why would there be any incest for this game to begin with? The MC doesn't have any siblings, he has two dads and no girl that he's currently getting it on have any ties to him outside of the two he babysat when he was younger and even then it would make little sense narrative-wise to make them related. So no, don't expect for there to be any plans of "incest" in the future.
There could be a threesome with Kana and Kagome, but giving the game the incest tag just for that would be really misleading.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
There could also be a threesome with MC and his two dads :ROFLMAO::KappaPride:
True, I forgot that one. There's also Miko and Mariko, if the weird vampire adoption thing counts as incest. Reina and her sister also kinda feels inevitable.

Theoretically Jin's mom or Hina could be pulled into threesomes, but I don't think Vertigo would ever do that and the fans wouldn't stand for it if he did.

Reactions: punisher2099

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
True, I forgot that one. There's also Miko and Mariko, if the weird vampire adoption thing counts as incest. Reina and her sister also kinda feels inevitable.

Theoretically Jin's mom or Hina could be pulled into threesomes, but I don't think Vertigo would ever do that and the fans wouldn't stand for it if he did.
Do you mean Jun's mom or is there another girl I forgot about who isn't in the character list? I don't see why she'd be off limits, she's super cute and even better, married.
As for Hina I doubt it but I wouldn't really be surprised either way, although I doubt we'd find any content patch for that on this site.

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
Do you mean Jun's mom or is there another girl I forgot about who isn't in the character list? I don't see why she'd be off limits, she's super cute and even better, married.
As for Hina I doubt it but I wouldn't really be surprised either way, although I doubt we'd find any content patch for that on this site.
You're correct, it was Jun's mom. Given her mental illness pulling her into a relationship with Ren would feel kinda bad, and pulling her into a relationship with her own daughter would be horrible.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes