Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You're correct, it was Jun's mom. Given her mental illness pulling her into a relationship with Ren would feel kinda bad, and pulling her into a relationship with her own daughter would be horrible.
She breathes she breeds.
I promise you 95% of players won't care about anything like that. Plus it's a harem game, nothing cures people's problems like the MC's dick.

Jul 31, 2021
She breathes she breeds.
I promise you 95% of players won't care about anything like that. Plus it's a harem game, nothing cures people's problems like the MC's dick.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Jun's mom gets dragged into the harem either but for my own sake I'll more than likely avoid that path if I can help it, she's clearly not mentally all there and it would really fuck me up if we just took advantage of that. Atleast that's how I see it.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Jun's mom gets dragged into the harem either but for my own sake I'll more than likely avoid that path if I can help it, she's clearly not mentally all there and it would really fuck me up if we just took advantage of that. Atleast that's how I see it.
Yeah I agree with you on that completely. It would be a very strange relationship. Honestly, from my perspective, the best outcome with Jun's mum would be to have her openly approve of and possibly encourage your continued relationship with Jun once she's in a better place mentally.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The only change compared to v0.25.0 is:

To avoid confusion, disappointment, frustration and depression in the future:
View attachment 2741936
While the infos on version naming is welcome when the changelog doesn't include the previous 0.25.0 and the previous one listed is 0.24.1, people will still be mislead if they didn't keep the previous version on their drive.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Do you mean Jun's mom or is there another girl I forgot about who isn't in the character list? I don't see why she'd be off limits, she's super cute and even better, married.
As for Hina I doubt it but I wouldn't really be surprised either way, although I doubt we'd find any content patch for that on this site.
She breathes she breeds.
people caring on this site? probably few
people caring on this thread? probably a lot more

in all honestly there are enough posts on this thread to deduce that either of these scenarios (but Hina especially) would cause a riot.

also not all harem games are bullshit. this one seems to focus on a good quality writing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
people caring on this site? probably few
people caring on this thread? probably a lot more

in all honestly there are enough posts on this thread to deduce that either of these scenarios (but Hina especially) would cause a riot.

also not all harem games are bullshit. this one seems to focus on a good quality writing.
I didn't say that they're bullshit, I said MC has magic penis powers. Bonus points that his blood cures the plague, (exaggerated joke, please no one crawl up my ass about it) so imagine what his sperm will cure.:unsure::BootyTime:

• Angry
Reactions: nzn

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah I agree with you on that completely. It would be a very strange relationship. Honestly, from my perspective, the best outcome with Jun's mum would be to have her openly approve of and possibly encourage your continued relationship with Jun once she's in a better place mentally.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to this she has or will have some kind of relationship with him.
I'm thinking he is the lord/king/emperor of all myth kind.

Reactions: ArhraCole

derekthered56

May 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
According to this she has or will have some kind of relationship with him.
I'm thinking he is the lord/king/emperor of all myth kind.
I'm not sure her seeing herself as his subject necessarily means they'll bang, but who knows.

I do agree that Ren is some kind of lord. A cult called the Children of the Coming King or something like that was mentioned before, I think that's the religion Jun's family was part of and that Ren is the Coming King, whatever that means.
It's also the only group name I think is cool enough that the stupid acronym doesn't bother me.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Heh, I should have listened to my friends and become a doctor..

C2S60__5.png

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes