estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.25.1 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.15 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.25.1.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.26.1] [Vertigo] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,42 GB / 0,98 GB - CrimsonHigh-0.26.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,39 GB / 979 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.26.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~40,5% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
downloading right now, will report back with my monthly cliffhanger complaint shortly... :KEK:
well that was quite an uneventful update, but I'm noticing a trend with introducing sisters on the last screen :HideThePain:

Satlun

Jul 5, 2020
Vertigo seems to have a talent for opportune timing when releasing updates, for me at least. Last update dropped right after I played Randaltales and was looking for the next thing to occupy my time... and this update comes right as I've played RebootLove2 and looking for something to occupy myself with again.

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Vertigo seems to have a talent for opportune timing when releasing updates, for me at least. Last update dropped right after I played Randaltales and was looking for the next thing to occupy my time... and this update comes right as I've played RebootLove2 and looking for something to occupy myself with again.
Same for me lol, just finished Tyrant Quest and it dropped.

Reactions: Satlun
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes