weirddude94

Jan 12, 2018
Hm. Initially I was disappointed with the shortness of the update, but I'm realizing that it's version 26 and we're less than two weeks into the story. I'm curious what people who've been watching this for longer think of the scale of this update (in comparison to existing ones), but I'm assuming this probably wouldn't be much shorter than usual.

Trying to recall a choice similar to the one we had with Jun though. Wondering if this was a "one right and three wrong" question or if this will actually affect the art more than once down the line.

ArhraCole

Apr 24, 2020
Hm. Initially I was disappointed with the shortness of the update, but I'm realizing that it's version 26 and we're less than two weeks into the story. I'm curious what people who've been watching this for longer think of the scale of this update (in comparison to existing ones), but I'm assuming this probably wouldn't be much shorter than usual.

Trying to recall a choice similar to the one we had with Jun though. Wondering if this was a "one right and three wrong" question or if this will actually affect the art more than once down the line.
I can't speak for update lengths as I only found this gem of a story with release 25. But as to the outfit choice for Jun I don't recall any other instance quite like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can't speak for update lengths as I only found this gem of a story with release 25. But as to the outfit choice for Jun I don't recall any other instance quite like it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went magic girl. The other ones were sexier but that one suits Jun so well, she's gonna be cute af in it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Did you redownload? I updated it a couple days back and the line from the traceback was changed. Wondering if you're just reusing the old file or there's some weird caching issue as it works fine for me on a fresh game
Did you redownload? I updated it a couple days back and the line from the traceback was changed. Wondering if you're just reusing the old file or there's some weird caching issue as it works fine for me on a fresh game
1691173543930.png

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
What a lovely game. Great story. After I had played first day of this and read first chapter of Brandon Sanderson's Edgerunner, I had to choose on which to continue first. This won. Interesting world and cute girls. Story advanced at good pace. Never boring moment. Always hinting about new mysteries to come.

Girls had great personalities, mostly. There were few that I didn't care about. Top tier girls for me were Miko, Suzu, Miri and Okami (yeah, blondes win every time). Apparently the girl in the end of the latest update was Okami's sister. With that one picture she might have already taken the position as the most beautiful girl in the game. Can't wait to see more of her. Also, I'm eagerly waiting to see how MC fucks Okami into total submission with his mighty dick. Nao was also hottie and Jun total cutie. I chose magical girl outfit btw, it seemed to suit her best.

Oh, and when talking about cuties, Hina was such a lovely girl. I loved her looks and personality. Too bad we couldn't choose how she calls MC (I'd have gone for daddy, especially when I'm hoping to impregnate her sister).

With all kinds of missions and delving more deeply into backgrounds of the girls and the world, the story components for this one seem endless. I hope that we can enjoy this for a long time.

Last edited:

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
Great game. Good pacing, and I really don't feel like H-scenes take that long to start appearing, but then again I'm used to classical VNs that can have 5-6 hour long common routes with 0 erotica whatsoever, also, really like the face models, they feel different and refreshing.
Only complain, and a very minor at that, is that at some points a similar general scenario keep repeating itself: Set up meeting/date- it get's postponed- date/meeting finally "happens" - something else happens during it and it gets cancelled and whatever was supposed to be discussed ends up being postponed, again - Final discussion. This happening once or 2 is a good storytelling tool, but in the middle of the current build it felt like it happened a couple times too many.
Otherwise 0 complaints.
Hopefully someone would pick up and continue the walkthrough.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes