CrazyRosie

Jul 8, 2021
doing a replay through since its been about 10 updates since I first checked this and holy Jesus I burst into like full-body laughter over something that really shouldn't be that funny probably.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

R4ampage

Dec 16, 2022
Hey just started this game but I gotta compliment the choice of music for this game so far!
Gives me some real ace attorney vibes and I'm here for it!

Reactions: ArhraCole

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
What a lovely game. Great story. After I had played first day of this and read first chapter of Brandon Sanderson's Edgerunner, I had to choose on which to continue first. This won. Interesting world and cute girls. Story advanced at good pace. Never boring moment. Always hinting about new mysteries to come.
Rhythm of War for me now. Great story, just as this one. (y)

And to answer AhraCole's question, i did choose the witch costume.

Reactions: ArhraCole

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Currently replaying to get in the mood for 0.27 dropping and I never noticed this detail before but it stuck out to me this time. Seems like what the church called Antichrist was kind of a decent guy, maybe even a tragic story. At least sounds like it from Daishi's reaction, no?
What do you think?

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
Great update. Usual cliff hanger but the best bit of this update was the choice. One of the harder ones to choose. It is worth replaying and choosing a few of the options simply because each is unique and shows off the characters really well.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrimsonHigh-0.27.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I quite liked Nene's moment. The stare of doom when she found out that Suzu was staying with the MC was hilarious.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes