SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Not a fan of 9 options and only being able to pick one going forward. Doesn't matter if it's minor, there's development behind every single one of them so you lose out on 8 no matter your choice.
In some manner yes, but it's not like we are loosing any points entirely. More so likely dialogue in the future with mentions of how we took to the stock room, as the talks will vary. Personally I'd prefer it the Wolfie and her sis were there. I'm tired of vampires who can't put out damn it!

Reactions: crustlord12

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Not a fan of 9 options and only being able to pick one going forward. Doesn't matter if it's minor, there's development behind every single one of them so you lose out on 8 no matter your choice.
I did check the code and there isn't any variable that gets set to be tracked moving forward, at least..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I did check the code and there isn't any variable that gets set to be tracked moving forward, at least..
There is, but it's buried in a list and just records the name of who you went with. It doesn't really change anything, my issue is that there is some development in every option but you can only pick one going forward which means you lose out on eight of them, which feels shit.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
True, but you couldnt take everyone with you...for one, that would let a poor teacher sit in an empty classroom...and then the storage room would be so fucking cramped you'd never find anything.
(i'm a harem girl and still agree with you, just wanted to point this one out ^^)

Reactions: DrFree

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Update felt short but it did take a decent amount of time to get through all of the content with the ridiculous 9 girl choice.
Can someone point out where the Yui panties choice is though? I don't remember getting the option to take her panties, I've cheated it in since it seems to be important for her path but I'm wondering how much I've missed so far not having it this whole time.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Update felt short but it did take a decent amount of time to get through all of the content with the ridiculous 9 girl choice.
Can someone point out where the Yui panties choice is though? I don't remember getting the option to take her panties, I've cheated it in since it seems to be important for her path but I'm wondering how much I've missed so far not having it this whole time.
You find them during the initial investigation. If you take them as "evidence" stuff plays out later when vamp girl (Aki?) visits your house.

Reactions: crustlord12

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Start of the game when you investigate the classroom of 3C.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
very quick and very dirty edit for this update - choosing Miko will cycle through all girls
side effect - makes first part of the scene (in the class) kinda ridiculous

Ryoga1989

Mar 10, 2020
Huh I didn't know you could pick Yui cause her hand isn't up on my game for the storage room volunteer. Did I miss a choice somewhere?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Huh I didn't know you could pick Yui cause her hand isn't up on my game for the storage room volunteer. Did I miss a choice somewhere?
pretty much beginning of the game - need to steal panties during investigation

Jul 2, 2020
Best update, i like to have more of this, where i can pick a girl i like. And in this case, there was only one option for me. Aki
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. As for choices, i personally think non of them were a bad choice. i ended up going with Nene in the end. Aki is def a great choice too

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing. As for choices, i personally think non of them were a bad choice. i ended up going with Nene in the end. Aki is def a great choice too
I chose Kagomi at first then I saw Aki's reaction and switched to her. I was guilt tripped LOL.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
My initial pick was nene...then the rest and aki last...the guilt trip made me not quickload again after her...at the cost of 2 hamsters...

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
after seeing all the girls storge room scenes it was hard for me to choose just one but in the end, I also went with Nene and just out of curiosity is that a woolly from rune factory

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
In some manner yes, but it's not like we are loosing any points entirely. More so likely dialogue in the future with mentions of how we took to the stock room, as the talks will vary.
Have you tried them all? I did, and in case of Aki, her development felt too important to be just something like small talk.

Mana put out and wants your kittens, so I'm happy with that. Reina's kinky af about it, too bad we have to go through YET ANOTHER man hating vampire to get to her though.
Not saying I dislike the story, but when i read what you said, it made me think of how mad I'll be if the director principal doesn't get to the bloody drug that saves MC from being a ghoul, or at least progress the story about MC being important.
I swear, I would be obsessed over it, especially after knowing the mom I supposedly cared about was COINCIDENTALLY attacked 1 week before I was born.
Like, connect 2 and 2 bro, the attack is related to Myths, you are different from humans and have an effect on Myths.
FIND OUT WTF YOU ARE DUDE.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Didn't she mistakenly use this word earlier in the game? That's what I thought anyways.

The cliffhangers aren't so bad if you play the game a couple updates at a time. I didn't this time though...they are kinda annoying...
Envelope/elope has indeed come up before. Not sure Yukari was involved; I want to say it was Kana and Kagome.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes