RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
My initial pick was nene...then the rest and aki last...the guilt trip made me not quickload again after her...at the cost of 2 hamsters...
In case it's not obvious: once you find a hamster, it's yours to keep.

So, if you go through all nine options and pick up the hamsters during those run-throughs, you'll have those hamsters in your count and images. If you didnt get them, and still have a save from before the choice, you can go back and do it now. Even if you don't use this run-through to create a new on-going save, you'll get to keep the hamsters. It doesn't matter which of the girls is in your actual save going forward, as far as the hamster list is concerned.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
For anyone who cares.

Here's a save right at the end of the last update, so you can start right at the new content for v27. I also included the persistent save data that includes all unlocked gallery replays and has all current hamsters found (72/72). I case it's not super obvious from the file name, the save will be in slot 6 (bottom right corner) of page 13.

I'm away from home doing some pet-sitting for family, so I'm on a laptop rather than my usual desktop. So used this latest release as an excuse to do a good clean search for all of those hamsters, including the ones hidden in choices I wouldn't normally make (e.g. turning down Miri at work). But the save itself has opted to be as nice as possible to everyone and experienced all of the chronological lewd scenes. Also, the save has the default MC name (Ren Ibuki).

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Why do all the good VN's run out of existing content so fast.
Really love the characters, although Miri is a little too much manic pixie dream girl but still tolerable, and the plot and world is really interesting also.
The only negative is really that I think there's too many characters so that many get sidelined for long periods at a time, although the messages help with that somewhat. As much as I understand the Ori plotline as character building I just can't help but feel that she's a unneeded extra distraction and the plot would have been perfect without her as well and she just distracts from everything else. Not a bad plot line as such, just redundant.

Mar 30, 2018
i could be losing my mind but has this VN been remade/remastered at any point
it made me remember a scene in another VN where one of the Cat girls was pregnant laying on your bed and then you had to go tell her mother who was also part of the Harem trope
Same model style

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
i could be losing my mind but has this VN been remade/remastered at any point
it made me remember a scene in another VN where one of the Cat girls was pregnant laying on your bed and then you had to go tell her mother who was also part of the Harem trope
Same model style
No pregnancy here. Maybe you're thinking Fall of the Angels? I haven't played the last update and my memory isn't the best but I think there's a pregnant cat girl who's mother's also in the harem there.

Reactions: Beastofvalhalla

arkc

Mar 14, 2021
Love the game but I agree the Dev needs to chill out on the cliff hangers. Teetering on the edge of just playing every fifth update to cut down on them.
It's annoying because, at this point, we're all aware that none of the """""cliffhangers""""" will actually be meaningful next update. The number of update ending lines that have hinted at something massive but have led to absolutely nothing has completely destroyed any potential for tension or anticipation that they're trying to build. Now they're just cutting scenes in half for the sake of it, leaving us in a jarring position of starting every update in the middle of a conversation from a month ago that I've mostly forgotten in the meantime. It would almost be better to just have it end at the beginning of the scene — Having replayed from the start recently, these cliffhangers are the absolute worst part of the game when you're playing from the beginning. They feel completely out of place because their only purpose was to build anticipation if the game ended there, largely disconnected one-liners tonally different from the rest of the game, but they don't even do that well now that we've all experienced plenty of them.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
It's annoying because, at this point, we're all aware that none of the """""cliffhangers""""" will actually be meaningful next update. The number of update ending lines that have hinted at something massive but have led to absolutely nothing has completely destroyed any potential for tension or anticipation that they're trying to build. Now they're just cutting scenes in half for the sake of it, leaving us in a jarring position of starting every update in the middle of a conversation from a month ago that I've mostly forgotten in the meantime. It would almost be better to just have it end at the beginning of the scene — Having replayed from the start recently, these cliffhangers are the absolute worst part of the game when you're playing from the beginning. They feel completely out of place because their only purpose was to build anticipation if the game ended there, largely disconnected one-liners tonally different from the rest of the game, but they don't even do that well now that we've all experienced plenty of them.
I am also playing through from the beginning, but I'm having a slightly different experience with the exception of "kerfuffle" I can't always tell where the cliffhangers were (because, as you say, they usually turn out to be nothing).

To be clear, I'm not disagreeing with you in general, just saying that in my reread, the cliffhangers aren't that annoying simply because they're so insignificant that I can't usually pick them out.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
Wooloo from Pokemon lol
4Kids I choose you, use extreme censorship and purposely miss translation attack ha-ha:LOL: but seriously, at least they're openings are pretty damn good also very catchy oh, if you haven't seen the original version yet, I recommend it, and now I'm in the mood four Brock's jelly donuts ha-ha:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.27.1 + Gallery unlocked

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.08 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my Android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ArhraCole
Aug 22, 2017
I'm really torn on this game. One one hand I think the writing is largely well done and a lot of the characters are interesting. On the other hand, I feel the slowburn of the game borders on intentional cock teasing. We've got the whole "can't be sexual with vampires thing" but then half the romances are vampires and Ren hangs out way more with them than with the non vampires. So you would think that as soon as it was mentioned "here's a pill that protects against mystical problems" that Ren (a detective who should be intuitive) would be ALL OVER that. But nope, that is getting dragged out. Then we have characters like Kiri and her band of misfits that seem to just be taking time away from all the characters that matter. Seriously, why do we care at all about Kiri and her gang? Aya is probably a succubus but we already have Yukari and barely spend time with her. Kiri is a standoffish bitch, but we already have Okami, and again barely spend time with her. And the other two girls are just there. Give me more time with the vamp squad, or Mana, or Okami. Maybe go check on Jun's mom and get more details on her whole weirdness. Or hell, maybe look more into this church that Ori is about to join. You're a freaking detective, Ren. DETECT!

I guess it speaks a lot to the writing quality that I can get this heated up about my dislikes of the game. I really REALLY want to see what's going on with the girls I do think that matters and I wish he'd stop adding more on when we haven't even finished the stories of the ones that are there.

Jul 31, 2021
I'm really torn on this game. One one hand I think the writing is largely well done and a lot of the characters are interesting. On the other hand, I feel the slowburn of the game borders on intentional cock teasing. We've got the whole "can't be sexual with vampires thing" but then half the romances are vampires and Ren hangs out way more with them than with the non vampires. So you would think that as soon as it was mentioned "here's a pill that protects against mystical problems" that Ren (a detective who should be intuitive) would be ALL OVER that. But nope, that is getting dragged out. Then we have characters like Kiri and her band of misfits that seem to just be taking time away from all the characters that matter. Seriously, why do we care at all about Kiri and her gang? Aya is probably a succubus but we already have Yukari and barely spend time with her. Kiri is a standoffish bitch, but we already have Okami, and again barely spend time with her. And the other two girls are just there. Give me more time with the vamp squad, or Mana, or Okami. Maybe go check on Jun's mom and get more details on her whole weirdness. Or hell, maybe look more into this church that Ori is about to join. You're a freaking detective, Ren. DETECT!

I guess it speaks a lot to the writing quality that I can get this heated up about my dislikes of the game. I really REALLY want to see what's going on with the girls I do think that matters and I wish he'd stop adding more on when we haven't even finished the stories of the ones that are there.
Largely well said, couldn't of put it in better words myself. I'm very much hooked with this game but the slowburn kills me from time to time. Hell I'm not even frustrated over the lack of sex, I just want SOMETHING intimate to finally happen with more characters. The cliffhangers are also what bother me more as of late but this utter frustration comes from the fact that this game has spectacular writing and interesting characters, so I just want more to happen. Cheers.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Shit where are the hamsters for chapter 27? got so damn involved in the story forgot to look for them.. now I don't want to play through it all again slowly enough to get the hint to show up. Fast forward the hints won't show up so will keep missing them.

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Shit where are the hamsters for chapter 27? got so damn involved in the story forgot to look for them.. now I don't want to play through it all again slowly enough to get the hint to show up. Fast forward the hints won't show up so will keep missing them.
i belive 2 of them you have to take certain charaters to the storage room when trying to get suzu uniform

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i belive 2 of them you have to take certain charaters to the storage room when trying to get suzu uniform
Thanks didn't think I had to save scum to see them.. got them all now.

But damn what a cliff hanger this release ended at... Still have to wait to find out about her change.

Last edited:

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Thanks didn't think I had to save scum to see them.. got them all now.

But damn what a cliff hanger this release ended at... Still have to wait to find out about her change.
ya thought it was ditry haveing two hidden a single choise lol wonder who is acutly the best to take to the storage room

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes