SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
As nice of the update is, I hate how small they are honestly. Simply a little bit of story progress with a always cliff hanger. Wheres the meat?!

That said, picking a stockroom gal is difficult for sure.
Kaga is totally our tomboyish waifu and is a 'bro'. Kana gets a endearing moment, same with Miko. Nagi is... okay, strange as fucking hell... but totally find with sharing I guess? Nene and Jun are kinda sweet. Yuki deserved better, hope we can punish Kana for being a over jealous bitch. Aki was kinda wholesome, while Yui... Damn girl.

All in all... 3/5. As nice as it is popping out updates in 2 months or so, there's hardly any story progression.

TaintedLuck

Dec 7, 2017
The expected cliff hanger aside this is the shortest update yet, i mean i understand where most of the content is but its like not even an hour has passed in game.

I do honestly believe this game is telling a genuinely good story but its getting tiresome only being given breadcrumbs when a whole ass meal was teased several months ago

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
My theory is that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not that I can see it coming but let's just hope we won't get evil edgy MC for years to come like in Trouble in Paradise :KEK: but yeah, Vampire Lord seems where it's headed right now, or what I hope more "Myth Lord" of some kind? I'd hate to focus just on Vampires too much poor other girls have a place next to MC too :cry:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
VertigoAVN
That pick a girl scenario was really mean...i obviously used the power of quickload but its still mean...poor aki looks so sad for every pick, except nagisa (there she is just as shocked as everyone else) and "evil" yukari...and without picking nene you miss nene, a hamster and a future barbeque and wihout picking yui you miss another hamster...honestly, you cant just add hamsters that exclude each other or will be missed by other choices, thats a slap in the face for perfectionists and collectors, so please keep them in the common parts to prevent holes in the secret gallery...and worst of all, storywise it looks like it had to be aki all along...without a hamster on screen...like i said before, thats just mean.
My theory is that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That theory is so buggy, you can drop it right away. Its not like you are only swarmed by vampires and their servants, there is also the strong connecion with jun and a whole religion among her species based on such connections. You send all the feline species into heat, same with the canines and all the other girls...not only in the all girls school but outside as well...you are more then just some vampy and with your dad being just a common human you cant be a pureblood of anything except for a human...the missing informations may be found in the bloodline of the mother or in an event that happend during her pregnancy or in the MCs past.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
VertigoAVN
That pick a girl scenario was really mean...i obviously used the power of quickload but its still mean...poor aki looks so sad for every pick, except nagisa (there she is just as shocked as everyone else) and "evil" yukari...and without picking nene you miss nene, a hamster and a future barbeque and wihout picking yui you miss another hamster...honestly, you cant just add hamsters that exclude each other or will be missed by other choices, thats a slap in the face for perfectionists and collectors, so please keep them in the common parts to prevent holes in the secret gallery...and worst of all, storywise it looks like it had to be aki all along...without a hamster on screen...like i said before, thats just mean.

That theory is so buggy, you can drop it right away. Its not like you are only swarmed by vampires and their servants, there is also the strong connecion with jun and a whole religion among her species based on such connections. You send all the feline species into heat, same with the canines and all the other girls...not only in the all girls school but outside as well...you are more then just some vampy and with your dad being just a common human you cant be a pureblood of anything except for a human...the missing informations may be found in the bloodline of the mother or in an event that happend during her pregnancy or in the MCs past.
Demon Lord? Celestial being?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont think its some christian nonsense, for now the games species are all legendary urban myths. I would be more in line of the story if your mother was at least part succubus...it wouldnt explain why you are driven to vampire blood, but at least it would explain why all the girls, even humans drip around you.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes