nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Only complain, and a very minor at that, is that at some points a similar general scenario keep repeating itself: Set up meeting/date- it get's postponed- date/meeting finally "happens" - something else happens during it and it gets cancelled and whatever was supposed to be discussed ends up being postponed, again - Final discussion. This happening once or 2 is a good storytelling tool, but in the middle of the current build it felt like it happened a couple times too many.
IMO this is one of the symptoms of a rather chronic problem. since for some reason all updates have to end in cliffhangers some shit just gets like that. similarly you can sometimes see where an update was if you replay or skip updates. relay don't get it why the dev insists on reducing the quality of the game fr n real benefit. but what do i know. perhaps it helps with patreon or smth.

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
IMO this is one of the symptoms of a rather chronic problem. since for some reason all updates have to end in cliffhangers some shit just gets like that. similarly you can sometimes see where an update was if you replay or skip updates. relay don't get it why the dev insists on reducing the quality of the game fr n real benefit. but what do i know. perhaps it helps with patreon or smth.
I've thought it has to do with update structure somehow but since i have just started on this current version I wasn't sure.

Rend77

Sep 26, 2020
hello i would love to know something about the game im forced to love Suzu and live together or i have a choice to choose another girl?
i dont know why but i dont want Suzu.
thanks

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
hello i would love to know something about the game im forced to love Suzu and live together or i have a choice to choose another girl?
i dont know why but i dont want Suzu.
thanks
It's kinetic novel pretty much, you barely get any choice, so no, you're forced to stay with Suzu, and why do you not like her?

Jul 31, 2021
She was kind of bitch in the start...
Wouldn't be the first Tsundere that acted like a spoiled brat the first time you meet one. All the more reason why they're so satisfying to break out of their shell, personally adored her when she was bratty and still do to this day. :BootyTime:

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she could be a voyeur, a cuckqueen or even a very horny bi/pan. I'm pretty sure she herself has no idea yet

Let's hope we get a spicy MFF scene with those two, because I want to see that for myself. Highly doubt stuff like that will happen so soon.
true but we have to consider one thing. with the amount of sexual tension the vamp trio (all 4 honestly) have right now.
i could see the moment that ghoulish problem gets resolved it ending in a sizable orgy.
and it is only so much stalling that is likely to happen beforehand.

Reactions: Fantasy Catharsis
4.40 star(s) 89 Votes