Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Here is a walkthrough PDF for the game. Also includes the basic locations for all the hamsters (will give you the dialogue that hamster appears and the name of the image unlocked).

If you find any errors (I have not double checked everything too much) or a bad hamster location, let me know.

Edit: Updated to v24.1
Note: Walkthrough will not be continued anymore after this current update as I do not play the game anymore.
Interesting I am curious as to why you stopped playing the game. Care to share your thoughts on this?
I was about to download and check the game out until I saw this. The post may have been a while back and I am interested in testing this out, however the above post brought up a question or two, so I will be holding off in hopes of a replay. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Interesting I am curious as to why you stopped playing the game. Care to share your thoughts on this?
I was about to download and check the game out until I saw this. The post may have been a while back and I am interested in testing this out, however the above post brought up a question or two, so I will be holding off in hopes of a replay. Thanks for reading.
In case they don't reply, I can think of a few things that might cause someone to drop the game. However, they may contain spoilers so read at your own risk:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will say that I really like the game personally, and don't see a strong reason to quit. If it seems to be going too slow, I may want to wait for 3-4 updates to accumulate before I dive back in. Updates are once a month Regular, which is always nice to see, as opposed to "maybe it'll only be 8 months between updates - hope the dev hasn't become incapacitated/dead/whatever".

Try it, and see if you like it, is my advice. I did, and I have no regrets.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
In case they don't reply, I can think of a few things that might cause someone to drop the game. However, they may contain spoilers so read at your own risk:

I will say that I really like the game personally, and don't see a strong reason to quit. If it seems to be going too slow, I may want to wait for 3-4 updates to accumulate before I dive back in. Updates are once a month Regular, which is always nice to see, as opposed to "maybe it'll only be 8 months between updates - hope the dev hasn't become incapacitated/dead/whatever".

Try it, and see if you like it, is my advice. I did, and I have no regrets.
That walkthrough author also dropped the walkthrough for Stray Incubus and I think one other game around the same time so I suspect they were just trimming down their backlog and CH happened to be an unfortunate victim.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pretty sure that is a copied over typo. The patreon and Itch.Io pages both say the 13th now. It was probably a typo created by Vertigo copying the previous date and not swapping the six for a three.
You were right

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
at least "update only" done right this time, 100mb vs 700mb from last time for same 10 minutes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrimsonHigh-0.28.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Short update, but it moves the plot along and has to stop where it does - I imagine - because I am guessing that the next bit in 0.29 is (hopefully) going to be more significant in size and have a lot more choices and outcomes in play.

At least not a cliffhanger ending mid-event, just a "on the way to do next big thing" ending where it feels like the author apparently decided to end this update early rather than on a cliffhanger in the middle of the next big plot sequence.

Still one of the better games on here in terms of having an actual story, though I do have to admit a bit of dread in terms of how many updates it'll take to get through the three days until Thursday.

That said, anyone got a list of how many dates the MC has lined up for the next couple days of his life?

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes