Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
While replaying to try to figure out why the days were off, it helped me remember that Aki's mom gets sick the first time you visit. I wonder if that's going to ever come up again since it seems like it got buried under the rest of her family's drama.

Jul 2, 2020
While replaying to try to figure out why the days were off, it helped me remember that Aki's mom gets sick the first time you visit. I wonder if that's going to ever come up again since it seems like it got buried under the rest of her family's drama.
It will probably come back up at a later date. For now there are more important things to be focused on. I don't think Vert forgot about Aki's mom being sick tho

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
Hmm, wasn't really anything in this update worthy of having an option to filter it out. Is it meant for later when we find out what's in the basement? But in that case why not ask then instead of this update?

Also Hina is dangerously cute.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Patreon tier release shadow dropped I see
big thanks from a poor MF can't wait to see the cliffhanger

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah stuff that little vampire girl full with your weird super blood what could go wrong :WeSmart:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Finally a good ending for an update.
And looks like MC's power is related to blood, and Suzu probably became his follower by drinking his blood, similar to a ancient vampire-minor vampire relationship. I bet now he is indeed some kind of vampire kin or is related to them somehow. Maybe he is a descendent of Dracula a male ancient vampire and the the only remnant of his history is the cult that Jun's mother follows

Last edited:

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I'm already looking forward to conversations with Jun and Hina. Comedy gold potential. When I saw the message at the start of the update had me concerned for a moment that it was going to get very dark. Glad it didn't go that way.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Finally a good ending for an update.
And looks like MC's power is related to blood, and Suzu probably became his follower by drinking his blood, similar to a ancient vampire-minor vampire relationship. I bet now he is indeed some kind of vampire kin or is related to them somehow. Maybe he is a descendent of Dracula a male ancient vampire and the the only remnant of his history is the cult that Jun's mother follows
My theory so far is that his mother was attacked by vampires a week before he was born, and for whatever reason he changed somehow without being killed or enthralled.

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
My theory so far is that his mother was attacked by vampires a week before he was born, and for whatever reason he changed somehow without being killed or enthralled.
But that doesn't really explains what exacly he did with Suzu and his relation with that weird ass cult that Jun's mother follows. Mc's situation is much more deep than "my mother got killed by vampires so i have a dope vampire power"

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But that doesn't really explains what exacly he did with Suzu and his relation with that weird ass cult that Jun's mother follows. Mc's situation is much more deep than "my mother got killed by vampires so i have a dope vampire power"
I didn't say he has dope vampire powers, and I didn't say that explains how he changed Suzu. That theory is 2 updates old already now anyway.
What I said was that he was changed. Considering there aren't any male vampires we have no idea how vampirism or some form of demi-vampirism would affect male characters. My theory isn't meant to explain how he changed her but simply why he was capable of it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Crimson High [v0.25.1] [Vertigo] crunched
Edit 2023-07-03: updated v0.25.0 to v0.25.1 and added update patch

Info:
There is NO NEW CONTENT in v0.25.1 compared to v0.25.0, just the Options screen was fixed.
If you already have v0.25.0 and want to update to v0.25.1 anyway, you can use the attached update patch.
Copy/move the archive to the root folder (where the .exe is located), extract it there and allow overwrite when asked.

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,35 GB / 991 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.25.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,32 GB / 957 MB - CrimsonHigh-0.25.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~42,2% of the original size, image/video quality 60%(png80%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
VertigoAVN, bro, love your game, but can you please dedicate some time to updating the character profiles in the phone, the last few updates keep mentioning people from 6 months or more ago and i keep struggling to remember who is being talked about. Every character should have an actual entry at a minimum and it'd be great if you could give the non-student ones a single sentence description of who/what they are and do for a living/do in the story. Finally, would be pretty nice to see the characters name without having to click into the profile, very tedious looking through 20 to find that 1 that's relevant to your search.

4.40 star(s) 89 Votes