irrelavent69

Oct 2, 2021
In case you're still looking for them, the first one can be gotten by turning down Miri's special massage, the second by having Nene accompany you to the storeroom on hunting down Suzu's uniform. Quite inconvenient really, as Miri's scene contains a bit of backstory and Nene's bars one from further investigating the mysterious case of Yui and the missing piece of undergarments. *nudge nudge wink wink* Granted, Nene's scene actually is really sweet, most of the others are as well. Which really is the only gripe I have with this game, having been forced to pick one of several really sweet scenes for my 'canon' playthrough this one time…
Thank you so much I never even thought to turn Miri down and I also always chose Yui thinking there wouldn't be hamsters hidden in those spots

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, he is excellent with his schedule. BUT! He loves to tease the fuck out of the players. Even with the high number of updates, and therefore they are relatively short, he manages to end each one with a cliffhanger. Sometimes (ever 2nd or 3rd Update) I just want to strangle him just a little tiny bit (he should live, barely. Still alive in the end, as I said barely. Building up so much tension every time isn't good for my heart), so he spills the beans what the heck is going on right now with this story.

Reactions: FutaPutaMuta

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
Yeah, he is excellent with his schedule. BUT! He loves to tease the fuck out of the players. Even with the high number of updates, and therefore they are relatively short, he manages to end each one with a cliffhanger. Sometimes (ever 2nd or 3rd Update) I just want to strangle him just a little tiny bit (he should live, barely. Still alive in the end, as I said barely. Building up so much tension every time isn't good for my heart), so he spills the beans what the heck is going on right now with this story.
Yeah I Noticed that last time xD I wanted to strangle the dev as well :p

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Please don't strangle Vert lol. Cliffhangers are a Crimson High tradition since the very first release, and the community has long since gotten used to them. Although I admit a couple of past ones could have been better placed :p

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Crimson High [v0.37.1] [Vertigo] - Compressed

Win/Linux [1,45 GB]
- - - -

Mac [1,41 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CrimsonHigh-0.37.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Please don't strangle Vert lol. Cliffhangers are a Crimson High tradition since the very first release, and the community has long since gotten used to them. Although I admit a couple of past ones could have been better placed :p
That's called stockholm syndrome, and that's not a good thing. The community getting used to garbage so they stopped asking for something better is bad.

• Angry
Reactions: Shipfan66

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Here's a save from the end of the prior version (0.36.1) for anyone who might need it. Keep in mind that the save is 17-2, so it'll be the second save on the 17th page when you go to load it.

Reactions: Tylor D

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
So has the MC got his dick wet besides with the cat girl? I unsubbed after the Jun model change. Not sure how long that was. This game has been out for 3 years and literally only fucked 1 girl last time I played.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
does this game have a good story and characters
I would say it has a decent story, better than a lot on here, it's worth giving a go.

So has the MC got his dick wet besides with the cat girl? I unsubbed after the Jun model change. Not sure how long that was. This game has been out for 3 years and literally only fucked 1 girl last time I played.
Couldn't tell you what exactly happens in each scene as it's been ages since I've replayed earlier content, but off the top of my head you have scenes with Mana (Cat Girl), Miri, Nao, Touka, Suzu, couple of scenes with Mariko and I think one with Inaywin. Some of them you should have seen if you got to the Jun model change.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
You fucked up your playthough then...

4.40 star(s) 96 Votes