ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is there a save? Or do you have to play all the way through each time? Because that would definitely put a damper on wanting to play each update.

If not, do you at least keep the gallery?

Edit: Out of curiosity, why is it only the second time you have sex with the fire and infernal imp that you see virgin blood? Shouldn't it be the first?

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Why didn't the undine unlock gallery images? There's a fifth gallery slot, but it didn't unlock by the time the chapter finished.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
It should have, after you spend the night with her you should see her animation unlocked in the gallery.
Nope. It was blank. I checked. And then when the chapter ended, all data was gone and nothing saves. So no point in playing each update until its finished, I guess.

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
I found this scene from the mother:

Its playeable in the game or is just some extra art content?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Extra. The cocksleeve looks human, and those aren't in the game other than possibly the maid with short dark hair.

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019

That one in particular I believe was a small animation loop that was made before the game.

Nope. It was blank. I checked. And then when the chapter ended, all data was gone and nothing saves. So no point in playing each update until its finished, I guess.
I couldn't recreate the problem after playing multiple times. The differences between how the game was developed in the beta and full chapter are noticeable though. It made sense to start over again as everything from the plot, to the GUI and combat stats, all have changed. If this chapter is completed, it should make sense to have a save for it. It's possible that the save wasn't implemented because the stats will most likely change again.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone else nearly get murdered by the lava imp even when at full health and the same level? For some reason, when I got her health to around 90 and my slash would have killed her, my charm was only doing 10's so she dropped me down to 17 health before I won. That's a bit silly, isn't it?

BoopRick

Sep 1, 2017
Very good game, but there is no save feature. It's not that big of a problem because of how short it is, but if you want to see a particular scene you'll either have to go to the creator's newgrounds page (non animated scenes only) or play from the start till the scene you desire. Can't wait for chapter 2.

TheSwicky

May 22, 2019
Very nice game and some really good pictures and animations a bit sad that none of the animations have cum inflation/cumflation

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"Simple" games are the best, especially when the art and the animations are great

4.60 star(s) 33 Votes