xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I spent 4 hours playing, but then after having both saved on the saves in-game and keeping a copy of the exported text of my latest save, it didn't let me load back in (On chapter 3, thought it didn't let me load anything ever either, neither chapter 2 or 3) so I am a bit frustrated after having spent so long to grind up every quest to be able to play the three branching endings, and then just not have it anymore. I also tried to load the text save in the newgrounds page (Both in the Full and Beta versions of chapter three) but same error. If anyone could tell me if I am doing something wrong copy pasting (Even if I just copy and paste, that is all) or if anyone could give me a save file before going into the keep, I'd be really thankful.
Make sure you didn't add any characters, I think breaks count as well.
Also from chapter two you'll need to convert the save on Newgrounds, the save isn't compatible with Ch3 for some reason. And I am not sure whether the Ch3 Beta and Full saves are compatible at all.
About asking for a save, if you mean by "before going into the keep" the castle in Ch3 then just check the previous posted saves, looking at least at the previous page doesn't hurt.
Edit: Though if you mean before the fight check the save just above this post.

Kyou2462

Dec 10, 2018
Here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As the title says it's just before the Nefris fight. You should be able to get all the different endings from this point on. I believe every other CG has been unlocked as well. Up to that point I mean!

Have fun.

PD: If you go against Nefris stock up on more healing items, the good ones. She's pretty tough.

PD2: I used the flash player on newgrounds, might want to try that if the save doesn't work.

Make sure you didn't add any characters, I think breaks count as well.
Also from chapter two you'll need to convert the save on Newgrounds, the save isn't compatible with Ch3 for some reason. And I am not sure whether the Ch3 Beta and Full saves are compatible at all.
About asking for a save, if you mean by "before going into the keep" the castle in Ch3 then just check the previous posted saves, looking at least at the previous page doesn't hurt.
Edit: Though if you mean before the fight check the save just above this post.
Thank you both a lot, I have no idea why or how that save worked, as I copied the same part, and even with that save, loading a save in game made from it still gives me an error despite the fact the text load with that one worked! I haven't seen the two events after
But honestly I just wanted to not have to spend another 4 hours grinding everything only to have to choose one path and have to re do everything from the start, and that save will work perfectly!

Reactions: COMERS

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
High Resolution Images Ch 1 to 4
DOWNLOAD
: - - -

High Resolution GIFs Ch 1 to 4
DOWNLOAD
: - - -

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
High Resolution Images Ch 1 to 3
DOWNLOAD
: - MEGA - -

High Resolution GIFs Ch 1 to 3
DOWNLOAD
The OP links to the gallery unlock codes for Ch3, but maybe it should be mentioned that you get an extra (secret) scene if you buy all limited items from Iridia (Human Shopkeeper).
Edit: Though on second thought, probably not essential since the high resolution files contain that scene as well.

Last edited:

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
High Resolution Images Ch 1 to 3
DOWNLOAD

High Resolution GIFs Ch 1 to 3
DOWNLOAD
hey
this isn't a full pack
i dont see the futa scene(mother&girl)
is there some other scenes that have been cut off from this pack too...?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
hey
this isn't a full pack
i dont see the futa scene(mother&girl)
is there some other scenes that have been cut off from this pack too...?
The files were probably released by the dev, which is why you should address him and not the uploader.

Edit: On his Patreon are only "Giftboxes", which is why I assume that one contained these files. Though it contains the scene with Lan, the dev probably forgot the futa one with the mother and princess (as in: not actually unlocked in the gallery like other scenes).

Last edited:

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
ahhh 4give my ignorance, I just need 2 know if MC can fuck the mom.
can't invest without the cest.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
ahhh 4give my ignorance, I just need 2 know if MC can fuck the mom.
can't invest without the cest.
No, not as of the current update. Don't know if the dev plans to add incest to the game at all. Still, the game is pretty good, I recommend checking it out even "without the cest"

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
what is the newest update from 11st about? Wasnt chapter 3 completed already?
It's just when something on this site got updated, in this case though not the game itself but because of the high resolution files we got. The game didn't get an update, Ch4 is already in the making since 12th January.

Sep 16, 2018
Is there a way to save you progress? I tried downloading the exe file but I don't see an option to save and it starts over whenever I reopen the game.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to save you progress? I tried downloading the exe file but I don't see an option to save and it starts over whenever I reopen the game.
You have to export a text save and keep it in a notepad or a Word document. When you want to load just paste the text in the Load window. Any extra/missing characters will corrupt the save, so be careful!

Sep 16, 2018
You have to export a text save and keep it in a notepad or a Word document. When you want to load just paste the text in the Load window. Any extra/missing characters will corrupt the save, so be careful!
How do I get a text save? I don't see an option anywhere to find it, and then where is the load window?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do I get a text save? I don't see an option anywhere to find it, and then where is the load window?
Which chapter are you playing? Save option was implemented at chapter 2. As for where, open the menu (top), and the option should be on the bottom. -- Export for chapter 3 is on the right side.

Anyways, Chapter 1 isn't really that hard -- takes about an hour or two -- though there is a bug/glitch if you use lightning in the last fight, so if you don't want to play it, just use the unlock code: slick.

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes