Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Pure Flame became pregnant, but all she did was slow down. Is there a way to give birth to the monster?
She will eventually give birth. Not sure if the birth timer is based on movement or not (RPGM games do be wack sometimes) so I suggest just randomly move around until it happens

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
She will eventually give birth. Not sure if the birth timer is based on movement or not (RPGM games do be wack sometimes) so I suggest just randomly move around until it happens
Thanks! I haven't seen anything happen after she gives birth, though. Is there any sort of ingame counter, or is it just never mentioned again?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Thanks! I haven't seen anything happen after she gives birth, though. Is there any sort of ingame counter, or is it just never mentioned again?
Already been quite some time since I last played. iirc there's a pregnancy count or something, she gives birth and after the birth scene she acts like nothing happened so I guess it's just there for the fetish?

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
Already been quite some time since I last played. iirc there's a pregnancy count or something, she gives birth and after the birth scene she acts like nothing happened so I guess it's just there for the fetish?
Too bad. I spent the better part of yesterday clearing the pure route, then trying to get the pregnancy content.
Looks like I'll have to wait for Captain Sikorsky's spin-off & Fire Emblem clone, then Demon Conquista to be translated, if I want proper pregnancy content.

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
Too bad. I spent the better part of yesterday clearing the pure route, then trying to get the pregnancy content.
Looks like I'll have to wait for Captain Sikorsky's spin-off & Fire Emblem clone, then Demon Conquista to be translated, if I want proper pregnancy content.
I found the pregnancy content in this game to be pretty top notch. I dunno why you would expect it on the pure route though lol. It usually goes without saying if you want this kind of content you don't try to keep the player character a virgin. Though it is unintuitive that you need to lose before the monsters can do stuff to her.

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
It usually goes without saying if you want this kind of content you don't try to keep the player character a virgin.
Because unlike all those other games where the "pure" route is just a virgin or virgin-adjacent route, in this game they fuck like rabbits in the "pure" route, and numerous references are made towards pregnancy and impregnation. Given how heavily it's advertised, the reasonable thing is actually to expect pregnancy in every route, including during the vanilla romance. The surprising thing is that devs keep finding excuses to not do it.

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
I found the pregnancy content in this game to be pretty top notch. I dunno why you would expect it on the pure route though lol. It usually goes without saying if you want this kind of content you don't try to keep the player character a virgin. Though it is unintuitive that you need to lose before the monsters can do stuff to her.
If you beat the game, you get an automatic-win ability. I thought it'd be easier to clear the game with that when I'm intentionally losing; unlike the pure route where I can always win and am rewarded with experience points.
Also, the harem ending was more appealing to me, but it was only on the pure route. I was disappointed that there is only
a) a small chance of getting the girls pregnant for this ending
b) given that the ending crystal scene-viewer doesn't show that alteration, I doubt it changes much

PitayaPear

Jan 30, 2022
given that the ending crystal scene-viewer doesn't show that alteration, I doubt it changes much
There are alternations for pregnancy. The game has a separate CG for each girl and every variation of girls (instead of just having 1 CG with blank slots and adding the girls in). So this scene alone is like a dozen CGs.

The ending is a bit too short for my taste though, just a few lines and that's it. Could've at least included a bit of slice-of-life stuff.

Reactions: Mindrem
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes