VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4] [DeVilBro]

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Nice to see the inclusion of Yennefer I wasn't expecting to see her. Also good to see the story continue. (y)
Thanks a lot. Something went wrong with the story on my final release of "Crimson Roses" and I got tons of disappointment and critics from lots and lots of players. It feels good when I see someone still finding it interesting or enjoying it. Feels like its worth continuing.
Thanks a lot to all of you that find my game enjoyable. And thanks to all of you who doesn't like it one bit and helped me find the short comings of my view on story writing. I will continue writing and making games...and I know I will find a way to reach every ones heart and gain acknowledgment as a good writer and good developer one day...for sure.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Thanks a lot. Something went wrong with the story on my final release of "Crimson Roses" and I got tons of disappointment and critics from lots and lots of players. It feels good when I see someone still finding it interesting or enjoying it. Feels like its worth continuing.
Thanks a lot to all of you that find my game enjoyable. And thanks to all of you who doesn't like it one bit and helped me find the short comings of my view on story writing. I will continue writing and making games...and I know I will find a way to reach every ones heart and gain acknowledgment as a good writer and good developer one day...for sure.
Well, i played and loved Crimson Roses 1, and i like Crimson Roses 2 so far, but yeah, the end of Crimson Roses 1 wasnt a good one, you have to admit that. It wasnt a highlight of the game

Its ok, everyone can make mistakes.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Well, i played and loved Crimson Roses 1, and i like Crimson Roses 2 so far, but yeah, the end of Crimson Roses 1 wasnt a good one, you have to admit that. It wasnt a highlight of the game

Its ok, everyone can make mistakes.
I admit that. It wasn't up to expectation. And I will try making up for that on this one for sure.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Biggest question I have it whether we need to have played the first game for this one to make sense or not.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Biggest question I have it whether we need to have played the first game for this one to make sense or not.
I would say yes. Some relationships (boe live interest and with NPCs) are taken as granted.

Also, you have special characteristics that are explained in the first game.

The first game is good, so you should play it.

Sep 11, 2018
If you want to know who the characters are and the story up till the start of the second game then yes. I would recommend it anyways. I really enjoyed the first game.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Guess I'll do so then. I've skipped it mostly do to how uninteresting the tags were. Came off as an incredibly vanilla game.

Edit: I played and honestly wish i hadn't. It reads like an anime written by an edgy teenager with sex scenes that lack any level of eroticism. Nonsense story, pisspoor dialogue, and characters that have little to no development.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
liking this sequel so far. That said i enjoyed the first one until the endings. Will be following this one. Best of luck

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
a Yennifer?...really? sighhh...lol
I know the name yennefer is some type of special character but ill be damned if all my searches brings me to Witcher stuff. Any help to find out what a yennefer is known for would be appreciated

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I know the name yennefer is some type of special character but ill be damned if all my searches brings me to Witcher stuff. Any help to find out what a yennefer is known for would be appreciated
Indeed its the witcher stuff. yennefer here is a look alike of The witcher 3 video game.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

zephrates

May 12, 2017
While I don't mind Honey Select, per se, I find their male models to be just awful, especially when they have facial hair. It's honestly enough to make me skip over some games.

Reactions: Grimtown