VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4] [DeVilBro]

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Last post on this VN/game was way back in Jan. 2021.

Last time update of this game/VN was Jan. 2021.

Last word and update about this game/vn was almost 15 months ago, this needs the abandoned tag or at least the on hold tag since the dev is active on F95 with his other VN/game.

DeVilBro Is this VN/game abandoned?

Last edited:

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
DeVilBro u still working on this game?? Or is it abandoned?? Really enjoyed the 1st part altho the ending kinda was surprising. But a part 2 is really something that I was looking forward to?? So will it get the update or abandoned??

Reactions: MAD6999

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Also anyone here can give me the link for the menu music?? I am playing on Android so I can't check the game files to get the music. A link will be great. DeVilBro can you post the link for the full version of the menu music??

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Also anyone here can give me the link for the menu music?? I am playing on Android so I can't check the game files to get the music. A link will be great. DeVilBro can you post the link for the full version of the menu music??
Sorry for the late reply, It's been way too long and I don't have the link for the music but here is the file. You can download it directly.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It's been OnHold for awhile and radio silence for over three months.

Marked as Abandoned

Reactions: a1fox3