VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4] [DeVilBro]

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Feedback for the new proposed character models: I like the current mother, but not so much on the current MC. I don't really like either of the new proposed models though.
They are not for this project though. There won't be any changes on the characters of CR2 anymore.

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
I played cr1 and was enjoying it till the end. The end almost killed all interest of this game for me. I then decided to give cr2 a chance and so far I'm happy with it. The only thing I don't like with cr2 is that the mc looks like a bum. He could use if not a haircut and a shave at least some styling, lol. Now I'm glad you continued the story and I hope you get more patrons. This is some good stuff you have going here. Its better than part 1 so far. Except the mc. Good luck

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I played cr1 and was enjoying it till the end. The end almost killed all interest of this game for me. I then decided to give cr2 a chance and so far I'm happy with it. The only thing I don't like with cr2 is that the mc looks like a bum. He could use if not a haircut and a shave at least some styling, lol. Now I'm glad you continued the story and I hope you get more patrons. This is some good stuff you have going here. Its better than part 1 so far. Except the mc. Good luck
Thanks a lot for playing. Glad you are enjoying it so far. And I will try providing enjoyable endings this time for sure.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 146 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 129 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JoeElderLich

May 11, 2020
When building the Zip file please change the root folder to show the current version. Currently it is labeled as "Crimson_Roses_2-1.0-pc" even though the version is 0.4. It makes it easier to just unzip it than to open it, change the name then unzip.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
When building the Zip file please change the root folder to show the current version. Currently it is labeled as "Crimson_Roses_2-1.0-pc" even though the version is 0.4. It makes it easier to just unzip it than to open it, change the name then unzip.
Yeah, that's a mistake on my part. I'll be careful from next time.

Reactions: JoeElderLich

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Seems like its right up my alley. Honey Select. Thic Girls. MC that doesnt look like he's 12. Quick question, any penetration? If no I'll wait and none of that side character penetration either. Im talking about MC Mommy cummies.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Unofficial Android port of
Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Join my for more ports and mods.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Hey, so this isn't terribly important or anything, but I'm pretty sure this thread wasn't updated on 1-10-2020 cause that means it was last updated over 6 months before this thread was created. I think they meant 1-10-2021 or 2021-1-10 as it's done on this site.
:p

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.83 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 146 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 129 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
1631749030817.png

Jan 2, 2022
Tags are: incest, handjob, harem.
But not: Oral, vaginal, anal.

So there is a harem of incestuous handjobs, but no oral/vaginal/anal sex.
Unless I stick my dick in something wet and warm, I'm not interested. I'd rather fuck the 2 guys in the story. At least I'd be in something warm, tight and wet. #PrisonLove