VN Ren'Py Abandoned Crimson Roses 2 [v0.4] [DeVilBro]

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The first one was solid and really enjoyable until the ending(s) soured some people. Other than that no clue. It's good shit.
Yeah i mean, i was annoyed by that ending too, but the game is still better than many of the crap that is around here and has bigger support

Even the Dev admitted the game 1 ending wasnt up for expectations and that he will try to do better

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Crimson Roses 2 [v0.2] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.48 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.46 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 123 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 106 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, My Android port of Chrimson Roses Two v0.4
usual gestures etc

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
If i remember correctly from the last game.. it turned out everything was just some kind of alien/futuristic dream sequence right and then gets cut off? how is this game a continuation to that? :unsure:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
If i remember correctly from the last game.. it turned out everything was just some kind of alien/futuristic dream sequence right and then gets cut off? how is this game a continuation to that? :unsure:
There was an extended ending patch added a bit later on the first game. That may clear any doubts i think.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait a minute here, has this retconned the "and they were sex bots" ending of the last one where he saw his dead wife in a lab?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The plot of the first one was the strangest story I've ever seen in a VN. That's saying quite a lot.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
Wait a minute here, has this retconned the "and they were sex bots" ending of the last one where he saw his dead wife in a lab?
I blew up the ending for the first one...total disaster...
But you know... people make mistakes.

Reactions: Canade

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I blew up the ending for the first one...total disaster...
But you know... people make mistakes.
I wasn't criticising you hunni, I just hadn't noticed a sequel had come out until now and was wondering how going off the last ending I saw.

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
I wasn't criticising you hunni, I just hadn't noticed a sequel had come out until now and was wondering how going off the last ending I saw.
I understand. I was just clarifying. It was a bad writing from my part. I wasnt planning to make two parts at all. Cr and cr2 were planned to be single project. But i thought of changing the coding style and character models a bit. So thought of making 2 parts. But my mistake was rushing the ending for the first one. And ended up making a really weird concept as ending.
But yeah the total story that i planned will be developed through this one to the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

weenog

Aug 8, 2018
Feedback for the new proposed character models: I like the current mother, but not so much on the current MC. I don't really like either of the new proposed models though.

Reactions: Look-see

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Crimson Roses 2 [v0.3] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.60 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 130 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 113 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Crimson Roses 2 [v0.3] DeVilBr0

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.60 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.58 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 130 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 113 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

uhm the win/linux version is the version before 0.3