the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Crimson Veil v5.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you find the walkthrough in the game menu.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

updated: 06.11.2023 (QoL changes)

Last edited:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019

The latest update is now live on Steam and !

Go download it now and check out the latest content in the vampire route!

If you enjoy what you've played, please consider leaving your thoughts with a review! Long or short, positive or negative. I want to hear what YOU think and how I can make the game even greater for others to enjoy. Your continued feedback has helped me improve the game with each new release!

For returning players: Please keep in mind that save files created in older versions have compatibility issues. For the best experience, please use the multiple save files provided in the link below:

5.3.1 Save Files Link

Also, The previously announced mini doujin by Jun Harvel is complete and has been posted on my twitter. Feel free to check it out and share it however you please! I hope you all enjoy it!

Next week, I will be detailing what's in store for the next update! The story of the Vampire Route will be continuing after over 2 years! I hope to see you then! Until next time, everyone!
Hey mate. Will we get more comics? I really like them as they add more to your universe. Any chance for one with that hot goth mind flayer? Want to see her with our vampire hunter again. And i am pushing it but do you plan to make another game after you are done? You are in my top five creators out there. Would suck to see this end.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Hey mate. Will we get more comics? I really like them as they add more to your universe. Any chance for one with that hot goth mind flayer? Want to see her with our vampire hunter again. And i am pushing it but do you plan to make another game after you are done? You are in my top five creators out there. Would suck to see this end.
I definitely want to make another comic with Jun in the future, however he wants to work on some personal projects for now, which is understandable. There are still a few updates left to go before I’m done working on this project, but I’m not set on what I plan to do after. I’m focusing on getting this game done first and I’ll worry about what comes next when I get there.

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
IMG_2708.png Hey everyone!

I’m currently hosting a player satisfaction survey for Crimson Veil. I hosted one of these earlier last year and some of the ideas you shared made their way into the game in recent updates! I’d like to ask for your help on this once again. It’s about 20 questions and should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. The survey is entirely anonymous, so feel free to share any of your wildest ideas! The link can be found below:

Thank you so much for continuing to support my work on Crimson Veil!

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
mkrudesign Hey man will we see more types of monsters like the mind flayer woman? I get the passion you have with vampires but I think a little diversity wouldn't hurt anyone,secondly I want to ask if you though about making a game like Crimson Veil but set in the future? Or with another monster theme? I really liked the slime and mind flayer portrayals,the current system of Crimson Veil brought in my opinion most of the people,story is even better but it takes a little bit of time to appreciate it while combat you get from the get-go,also plenty of games with solid story but weak gameplay,this game is an exception. Cheers.

• Angry
Reactions: KingRei

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
mkrudesign Hey man will we see more types of monsters like the mind flayer woman? I get the passion you have with vampires but I think a little diversity wouldn't hurt anyone,secondly I want to ask if you though about making a game like Crimson Veil but set in the future? Or with another monster theme? I really liked the slime and mind flayer portrayals,the current system of Crimson Veil brought in my opinion most of the people,story is even better but it takes a little bit of time to appreciate it while combat you get from the get-go,also plenty of games with solid story but weak gameplay,this game is an exception. Cheers.
It’s certainly possible, but I have no plans for a new race like that at the moment. I also don’t have any concrete plans on a sequel or any sort of game once Crimson Veil is complete. Like I’ve stated previously, I want to focus on getting the vampire route done and I’ll think about what’s next when I get there.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
mkrudesign Hey man will we see more types of monsters like the mind flayer woman? I get the passion you have with vampires but I think a little diversity wouldn't hurt anyone,
Most of the non-vampire monster girls were from user-submitted side quests voted on by Patrons, so your best bet in that regard is to submit and/or vote (if you're a Patron) in the next contest, if there is one. For example, the recent quest involving a mermaid and some pirates was one that I submitted specifically for the purposes of getting more monster girl representation in the vampire route (and having a "good-aligned" monster girl for Mila to corrupt or be "reverse-corrupted" by). A more recent submission would have included a catgirl and a witch, but that one didn't win the vote.

(Note: While voting is restricted to Patrons, submissions are not. The more quality ideas that involve monster girls, the more likely one of them will be chosen, so be sure to participate if you can.)

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Does anyone have a save from right at the start of the vampire mina route?
I think the game should already come with some saves at the start of each chapter, including the start of the vampire route. It does this because each update breaks save compatibility, so even people that already had saves wouldn't be able to use them.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
It’s certainly possible, but I have no plans for a new race like that at the moment. I also don’t have any concrete plans on a sequel or any sort of game once Crimson Veil is complete. Like I’ve stated previously, I want to focus on getting the vampire route done and I’ll think about what’s next when I get there.
Fair enough,I will be there to remind you,though think about it,its a waste of potential to just do vampire games or to quit making games like this altogheter.

• Angry
Reactions: GhostProject

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Most of the non-vampire monster girls were from user-submitted side quests voted on by Patrons, so your best bet in that regard is to submit and/or vote (if you're a Patron) in the next contest, if there is one. For example, the recent quest involving a mermaid and some pirates was one that I submitted specifically for the purposes of getting more monster girl representation in the vampire route (and having a "good-aligned" monster girl for Mila to corrupt or be "reverse-corrupted" by). A more recent submission would have included a catgirl and a witch, but that one didn't win the vote.

(Note: While voting is restricted to Patrons, submissions are not. The more quality ideas that involve monster girls, the more likely one of them will be chosen, so be sure to participate if you can.)
First of all giving a facepalm emoji to my comment is not justified at all,secondly I also wasnt talking about him adding more monster girl types in the already existing game,I was and I explicitly stated that I would like to see after Crimson Veil is over games mostly in the same system but with other monsters as main theme,you havent read my comment properly and yet im the one that is wrong? Ironic.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
First of all giving a facepalm emoji to my comment is not justified at all,secondly I also wasnt talking about him adding more monster girl types in the already existing game,I was and I explicitly stated that I would like to see after Crimson Veil is over games mostly in the same system but with other monsters as main theme,you havent read my comment properly and yet im the one that is wrong? Ironic.
Bro, what the fuck? I'm not the one who facepalmed your post. Pay attention before lashing out. I was just making a suggestion on how to get what you were looking for.

And anyway, I quoted and responded to the part of your post that preceded the word "secondly", which suggested that the rest of the post was a separate point from what came before that.

Reactions: GhostProject

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Bro, what the fuck? I'm not the one who facepalmed your post. Pay attention before lashing out. I was just making a suggestion on how to get what you were looking for.

And anyway, I quoted and responded to the part of your post that preceded the word "secondly", which suggested that the rest of the post was a separate point from what came before that.
Well to be fair both you and him have king in their name,Lash out is innacurate,I was merely responding to what you replied,no hard feelings here.

Even if you only highlighted only that small part it doesnt change that you misinterpreted it,I dont want him to change the original game its mostly done for all intents and purposes but his next game could be about something other than vampires to add diversity and creativity.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes