IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
Im stuck in Bianca story. I can beat this feral vampire in cave, and rthe mountain rout is block by ghoul. What can i do?

Pic

May 13, 2017
Im stuck in Bianca story. I can beat this feral vampire in cave, and rthe mountain rout is block by ghoul. What can i do?
The cave is a bad end route, you can't beat the feral vampire; you have to patiently escape the mountain by fleeing all the ghouls' fights.

snivy5665

Feb 27, 2018
Hey, stupid question but how do I play the game on Android? Downloaded the 3.0.1 android version and there's no apk in the files, just a bunch of .json's

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hey, stupid question but how do I play the game on Android? Downloaded the 3.0.1 android version and there's no apk in the files, just a bunch of .json's
Just play the unofficial Android port that's linked in OP. the66 makes good ports, and is a trusted user.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Please read if you are a new or returning player:

Does anyone know if there is any way for me to pin this message to the thread?

Bunnies

Mar 3, 2018
maybe perhaps I know this is not going to be implemented but what if vampire route you can turn your friends you knew into a vampire if it was implemented in future story plot MKRU that would make the game shoot high sky in my opinion in the future updates really would bring the game some more content!

Reactions: mkrudesign

IncestMommy

Dec 9, 2017
maybe perhaps I know this is not going to be implemented but what if vampire route you can turn your friends you knew into a vampire if it was implemented in future story plot MKRU that would make the game shoot high sky in my opinion in the future updates really would bring the game some more content!
They are dead for like 100 years in vampire route. IU hope thath Mila can overthrow the Vampire Count and make her own harem. I just dont like him.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 21 Votes