Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
I was checking the ghouls in the contract 10 cave you mentioned and I did not see any error. If you are using a save from a previous version you are likely to get errors. This may be why you are having issues.
You are right, can you please make sure that saves from previous saves are compatible with the new ones, cause I love your game and played it quite a lot, so despite everything, I would rather not lose my progress.

Reactions: mkrudesign

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
You are right, can you please make sure that saves from previous saves are compatible with the new ones, cause I love your game and played it quite a lot, so despite everything, I would rather not lose my progress.
Believe me, if that were possible I would definitely make the old save files compatible. Until the game is complete, I can't guarantee you won't run into issues when using your old save files.

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
Believe me, if that were possible I would definitely make the old save files compatible. Until the game is complete, I can't guarantee you won't run into issues when using your old save files.
Strange, cause in most rpgm games I've played before, old saves were compatible with the new versions.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Strange, cause in most rpgm games I've played before, old saves were compatible with the new versions.
Did you read my last reply? So far you've been lucky if the games you've been playing maintain save compatibility over multiple updates. Most games in development don't manage to maintain consistent save compatibility until near the end of the development cycle. mkrudesign is nice enough to provide saves that start at the beginning of the new content each update, use them.

Reactions: sedlon11

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
The newest version is now available to play exclusively to all Patrons. This update adds a second chapter to the Vampire route and a bevy of changes to the main game! As usual, the Public release of the game will be on 2/19/21, two weeks from today. Check out this newest version and let me know what you think!

Additionally, I have decided to grant access to the brand new Developer Room for each of my patrons! The room will give you access to cheats and chapters skips, allowing you to mess with the game in all sorts of ways! Check out the latest posts on my Patreon for more details on how to access the room!

For details on all the changes and other important information, be sure to check the changelog included in the game's root folder!

Have fun!

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Hey, so can we get those samples of past "quality" submissions that I asked about earlier? Again, checking for quality is a million times easier when I know what you're actually looking for. It might also be helpful to know what about my previous submission didn't make the cut, but I can understand if that level of personal checking is a bit much. I just don't know whether it was an idea you didn't think fit in general and I should go with something different this time; or it was written too haphazardly and I should improve upon it after seeing the better samples; or if it was a good submission overall that's worth resubmitting and just wasn't as good as the others at the time. Heck, I don't even know for sure that it didn't make it onto the poll, since only Patrons can see.

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
When the game is released on the 19th are you going to do it a midnight to give it that spooky like feeling

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Thanks! I tried to revise my previous submission to fit more with those ones, but uh... I may have made it worse, lol.

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
will there be a route where u become a vampire but keep your humanity to kinda like a half vampire and there should be a vampire route where u become the ruler of vampires it would be so cool

Reactions: 88Michele88

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Version 3.2.1 is now available to everyone! There are a few minor changes which can be viewed in the included changelog, but otherwise the game is the same. The changelog can now also be viewed in the new "Updates and Info" section of the game's title screen! The walkthrough has also been updated and can be found in the link below! You can download the newest version of the game on as well as the word document for the walkthrough! Have fun and be sure to let me know what you think! Thank you all so much for your continued support of Crimson Veil!

Game Download:

Walkthrough:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
This looks interesting...
Is the vampire route conditioned by you becoming slave?

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes