Pic

May 13, 2017
Really nice work with chapter 2 of the vampire route, interesting things happen and some truths were revelead, the arts were really enjoyable the only downside is the lack of content with your pets, both in terms of gameplay and arts but maybe it's just too early and we will see something more in the future. Keep up this way.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
Can someone share a copy of the walkthrough with me? My English is poor. The walkthrough on the first page cannot be downloaded and copied, so I cannot read the walkthrough using the translator . Thank

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Hello all! I am the developer of Crimson Veil. I had no idea the game was being hosted on this site, but I'm happy to see all the reactions so far! Also, if you would like to contribute to the game ( like an idea or scenario or something) check out the VampYou link provided at the top. I'm taking ideas from there to add as side quests and I will credit you as well. Keep in mind you need to register to comment, but the site itself is free. For now, I am mainly posting all future update information on there, but I am also posting info on tfgamessite.com, so look there if you want to see the progress of the game! Thanks again everyone!
This Game has a great story, Another favorite for sure.Dark Lord Rises was also good and very surprising was not just how interesting but convoluted to be honest was the Length of the retro rpg. So does Crimson Veil have much more in store in future development, or is this good story coming to a close?. Cheers to the hard work you already have put in.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Can someone share a copy of the walkthrough with me? My English is poor. The walkthrough on the first page cannot be downloaded and copied, so I cannot read the walkthrough using the translator . Thank
There's a downloadable copy of the walkthrough on the game's

Reactions: Magazif

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
This Game has a great story, Another favorite for sure.Dark Lord Rises was also good and very surprising was not just how interesting but convoluted to be honest was the Length of the retro rpg. So does Crimson Veil have much more in store in future development, or is this good story coming to a close?. Cheers to the hard work you already have put in.
Main route is more than halfway done. I plan on doing 4 chapters for the vampire route.

Reactions: JaszMan

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Cause I don't want play as Vampire Hunter can anybody give me a save with a Vampire Route? Couse I don't like Vampires Hunters.

I Hope see there more aboute Vampire Route from bigining the story I don't want wait to play as Vampire unte 3th chapter.

Last edited:

mkrudesign

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2019
Cause I don't want play as Vampire Hunter can anybody give me a save with a Vampire Route? Couse I don't like Vampires Hunters.

I Hope see there more aboute Vampire Route from bigining the story I don't want wait to play as Vampire unte 3th chapter.
Vampire route save is already included.

Reactions: idungoofd
Oct 12, 2018
Is the full cursed outfit already in the game?
Also how do i sell the trashdrop items like garnets?

Last edited:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018

Well, The Vampire Hunter Story is great, it actually makes the Vampire Route more satisfying and fills in some gaps, that is if you skipped playing the most recent Hunter Route story update. Now I do love being the Vampire, I mean back in teh Skyrim Expansion "DAWNGUARD" where you can chose to be a Hunter A vampire regardless you kind of start off as a Vampire Hunter. I do think Vamps are little more interesting given the tragic history. And Vamp Domination is kind of Fun, but I think there should be an option to be a Good Vamp... or a Moral Vamp. Cheers.

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
And Vamp Domination is kind of Fun, but I think there should be an option to be a Good Vamp... or a Moral Vamp. Cheers.
I hope dev will add Good and Evil Vampire moralit like in human races. but who am I to say Mile need to be a Vampire from the start bitten an turned in tovampire in the past and be Vampire Hunte as Vampire her self.

Out ther ae more charcter vampire who hent their own kind or better the don't hunt human forturnining them or killing them. i think there will be nice to see drink human blood wihou bite them like blood donatino in human society. In this cas they can dringk withou tuning them. I'm just daydreaming.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope for Vampire Queen route where Mila kill się Dorian and usurp historia throne and claim his harem. Dorian is the only thing that I dislike in vamp story. I prefer full lesbian vampire.
If Mila Kill Dorian she will die too. what a sad ending you have in mind. He was the one who turned her and for we alredd see in game if she Kill dorian as Vampire She will die like him. I want kill the Dealer insteed. He is vampire too but ismuch differnt for Dorian.

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
Good vampire themed game. Nice artwork. Balanced combat system. Not too easy not too hard.

I'd like to make a suggestion not only to this dev but to all rpgm games devs. Please don't put a 20 minute scene after a boss fight. It totally ruins the scene for me. After the 4th attempt I finally slayed that annoying boss that didn't know how to get rid off and I want to save. Save save save. Bad things happen. Power surges, computer freezes, whatever. It's Murphy's law and happened to me before. I am skipping like crazy to get a saving point. I am missing the whole scene. Please let me save and then you can put the long scene and I can enjoy it.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes